Mars Hydro Cup 3 will begin, are you prepared to join in? When you posted your grow journals, pics, and videos on internet, please send link to marketing2@mars-hydro.com
Hope everyone happy growing!
cup3.jpg
mars cup 3.jpg

Hi everyone,
If you interested our Mars Hydro Cup, please send email to us or tell me the link on here, my colleague already posted some links on our website, you can check that: on the first page find the latest news and click the Mars Hydro Cup you will see that. @XxxAuto
V5LMP%X]IS36$`K{RXBZ8K0.png
MVL5HV`KQWW}31XS}I~`}$O.png

Here's a link to my current grow I'm growing with two mars pro II 160 and a third light not made by your company.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...eese-skywalker-og-and-blue-dream.56128/page-4
Hi Clix,
Here are some info about the Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category :
1.Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .

2.Best grow result:
whose grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.

3. Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .

4. Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be cancelled.

5. Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4 Mars Pro II 80LED light ( will be released 5,Jan, 2017),
1 Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4 Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger,
1 pair of Glass for led grow light only ( we will release the glass 5,Jan, 2017)

Rules:
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which is selling on mars-hydro.com, If you do not know, please go to check website first.

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way thru flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want. forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will post your information on our website for checking.

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procudure: Begin your grow -- Post your grow record on internet -- email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com -- The link of your post will be put under this news -- you are one of the mars hydro competitors -- you keep posting, one week one update at least -- till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner -- Mars Hydro announce the winner -- Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:Begin 1,Jan,2017 End:30,April,2017

News!!!:dancer:
Our Mars pro II epistar 80 and 120 say "hello" to you all, now we accept the pre-order, the Mars Pro II epistar 80 and 120 will arrive America about March, the other countries will about April.
The LED grow light glasses already arrived in our International warehouses, you can place your order now:d5:
9_STW93)CJRR3D99RE2~9(R.png

Hello . I have a AMARE technologies solar eclipse 250. And was wondering how your pro series hold up against them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Hello . I have a AMARE technologies solar eclipse 250. And was wondering how your pro series hold up against them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Hi jamayes,
Thank you for your question, I think if I answer you it is not fair to Amare, I'm the rep of Mars Hydro, I definitely will say good things for my company. Maybe you can ask other people who has our light or Amare light, they will give you more objective answer.

Back