Mars Hydro Cup 3, Recently we received many links that all of them wanna to won the Best Grow journal and Best video, but seems like few people interested in winning the Best Picture lol, I thought Best picture is easier to won than Best grow journal right?
cup3.jpg

Dear All Mars Hydro Customers
Chinese Lunar year holiday is coming soon, and the whole country will have a long holiday time. But this will not delay your shipment, we have enough stock products in our warehouses, USA, UK, Canada, Germany and Australia.After you place order, we will do as before, ship out within 24hours and give you tracking number within 72 hours. So please feel free to place order on our website. we will be out of office, but we will reply you messages very fast too . Happy New year everybody, enjoy with us :)
L6T``%P%`JAO}E1D}]BX}@8.png

Hi Groff,
PM replied
Happy new year, that's correct, your Chinese so great:headbang: Have you studied Chinese?

hahaha!! No! I just asked Mr. Google !! :crying:

What a wonderful time to live in, when we have computers that help us communicate without actually understanding what we're saying :cooldance:

hahaha!! No! I just asked Mr. Google !! :crying:

What a wonderful time to live in, when we have computers that help us communicate without actually understanding what we're saying :cooldance:
lol I really like Google, you always can find anything that you want to know on Google. The computer really a great invention:poof:

Back