@MarshydroTina Lights are a necessity, if someone has a light go down or is looking to expand they need that light source pronto! Not in 5 weeks ya know. With a market so competitive customers will look elsewhere if they cannot get your product.
Maybe make your purchase orders smaller with more frequent shipments, to eliminate excessive down time.
Well I got your point, you means the shipment time is too long right. When we sent out our products from China,we have to test our lights and when the lights arrive the port, the customs must check the products qualified and then our products can arrive our international warehouses and our colleague can send out the light. so the time a little longer. Anyway very appreciate you , I will tell our boss.:thanks:

USA only: Reflector 144 is on big sale:dancer:the original price is $292.99, but now you can get one with $234.99, save your $58.6. Quantity is limited, time is limited, hurry up!:yay::yay:
amz_2 (1).jpg

:yay1:Latest stock information of international warehouses, enough stock, you can place order at anytime:d5:
08_03_stock.png

Is that 20% off of this other stock you listed as well or just the reflector?

No worries. I was toying with the idea to get the Mars II 900 but I hear I might need to order a soldering iron and spare parts along with it, i don't really think I could go with out it if I have to repair it soon, that and my hands shake to much to solder anything to fiddly these days lol. I already have the 48 reflector series but you said it was no good for flowering so i don't think getting another 3 of them will be much use lol.

I just bought one of your 2x2x6 tents to move the ladies in to, but i plan on using a 3x3 so I will get a light good enough for a 3x3 and use it in the 2x2 until after I move and get a 3x3 tent.

No worries. I was toying with the idea to get the Mars II 900 but I hear I might need to order a soldering iron and spare parts along with it, i don't really think I could go with out it if I have to repair it soon, that and my hands shake to much to solder anything to fiddly these days lol. I already have the 48 reflector series but you said it was no good for flowering so i don't think getting another 3 of them will be much use lol.

I just bought one of your 2x2x6 tents to move the ladies in to, but i plan on using a 3x3 so I will get a light good enough for a 3x3 and use it in the 2x2 until after I move and get a 3x3 tent.
It's OK, hope you all is well. have a nice day!:astar:

Hi I need a new power cord for my 180w ufo but need the right spec for the cable. Can anyone help ?

Hi Nabzter since now our company not sell the 180w ufo any more so we don't have the power cord of ufo,but could you take a pic about the back of the light,so i can check if we can provide an appropriate power cord to you.

Last edited:
Back