I'm not Tina but based on the LED count it's a newer style light with the 5w diodes...here's some info from an Amazon listing...you can't buy this from Mars Hydro direct. Only from Amazon or eBay
b0444478d73979d17f60bf585045a92b.png
Yeah @dcat0921, you are right, this light is not sold on our official website

Hi guys, our Mars Pro2 320 has already out of stock, and the Mars Pro2 160 only 5pcs left in US warehouses. Next shipment will not arrive America until 10th Sept.
CCC.jpg

That's no good for business. Saw @Rebel grow and wanted to give the 320 ago, have the funds but will now have to look elsewhere. Bummer Mars Hydro, bummer.
Ruined my high :face:

That's no good for business. Saw @Rebel grow and wanted to give the 320 ago, have the funds but will now have to look elsewhere. Bummer Mars Hydro, bummer.

Well that's good for business really lol gotta strike when the iron's hot brother... Although on the flipside hopefully they will produce more units to meet the demand. I know my plants are loving it!!

@SMOOTHseven, May I know why do you think so, so we can make improvements. I know we are not perfect so we are still trying. Any idea will be appreciate and welcomed.:smiley1:

Well that's good for business really lol gotta strike when the iron's hot brother... Although on the flipside hopefully they will produce more units to meet the demand. I know my plants are loving it!!
Thank you @Rebel, I will tell our engineer to improve the function and quality of our products.:thanks:

@MarshydroTina Lights are a necessity, if someone has a light go down or is looking to expand they need that light source pronto! Not in 5 weeks ya know. With a market so competitive customers will look elsewhere if they cannot get your product.
Maybe make your purchase orders smaller with more frequent shipments, to eliminate excessive down time.

A great demand is .... well great for business. A weak supply chain is.... well not so good.
I see them beauties, great spacing and color, they look great!!!

Back