Hahaha, have you guys ever heard the Army Day. Today is our Army Day,:dancer: hope our country will more and more beautiful. Hope everyone have a nice day or night:bighug:
images.jpg

@MarshydroTina

Hi Tina, Can you help me identify this light please....

I acquired it earlier this year without any info. it has a small label on the back says 600W

Mars Light.jpg

Any info would be good....

Thanks

Hmmm.... @dcat0921

Thanks..... If that right... I can think of a number of uses for it, including options like:-a separate seedling / veg light, a supplemental fill light, or a single specimen LED Plant.

As I said.... Hmmmm! I was under the impression it may have been a knock off..... but hey ho!

I used it to start some seedlings through veg, in my last grow, I found it kept very tight node spacing on the plants.... Handy....

Hmmm.... @dcat0921

Thanks..... If that right... I can think of a number of uses for it, including options like:-a separate seedling / veg light, a supplemental fill light, or a single specimen LED Plant.

As I said.... Hmmmm! I was under the impression it may have been a knock off..... but hey ho!

I used it to start some seedlings through veg, in my last grow, I found it kept very tight node spacing on the plants.... Handy....

They are not bad for the price...and it sounds like you've got plenty of options for it.

@MarshydroTina hey so I have two 600w series 1 and I was just wondering where I could get the best spectrum off them in distance from the plants in a 2x4 tent?
Morning dartkush, the recommend height of the light is:
hanging distance from canopy.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants

Back