New Arrivals in Canada! The Mars ProII series LED grow light is gonna arrive the CA warehouse within a single week, no more customs and extra shipping fees! Fast 2-day shipping to your door! Extremely Limited stock:
CREE128 5pcs only, Epistar160 10pcs only,
CREE256 8pcs only, Epistar320 15pcs only,
Pre-order to get FREE Par38 LED grow bulb
ca.jpg

New Arrivals in Canada! The Mars ProII series LED grow light is gonna arrive the CA warehouse within a single week, no more customs and extra shipping fees! Fast 2-day shipping to your door! Extremely Limited stock:
CREE128 5pcs only, Epistar160 10pcs only,
CREE256 8pcs only, Epistar320 15pcs only,
Pre-order to get FREE Par38 LED grow bulb
View attachment 611685
Think I might just do that right now ;):d5:

I actually pre-ordered right after my last msg ;) Pretty excited to get the free Par 38 light as well seems pretty cool :)

When lights arrive Canada we will arrange the shipment asap, I will keep you the update:d5:
Having a nice day:hippy:

Hi I need a new power cord for my 180w ufo but need the right spec for the cable. Can anyone help ?

Hi Nabzter since now our company not sell the 180w ufo any more so we don't have the power cord of ufo,but could you take a pic about the back of the light,so i can check if we can provide an appropriate power cord to you.

@MarshydroTina the pictures are as follows -

20160806_134103.jpg
20160806_134057.jpg
20160806_134110.jpg

HI @Nabzter sorry for my late reply. I asked our engineer he said the power interface is standard, it's easy to find the replacement, maybe you can try the computer wire

C:\Users\marshydro\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQ\Temp\0I``_X7071@@@HF1KZ@P46N.png
Here comes the end of The Second Mars Hydro Cup,
C:\Users\MARSHY~1\AppData\Local\Temp\47L~Y)CMF)E3(@ZG%@}QA$R.png
Congratulations to the final winnerβ€”β€”Brian Arellano!!!
C:\Users\MARSHY~1\AppData\Local\Temp\QE_ZQC2915]V%N92@8K1OLI.png
:applause:
The Epistar II 320 is yours now! For those participators who failed to reach the first place,keep your chin up cause there will be another chance for you soon!There will always be!:d5:Thank you all for all the fantastic photos and your supports!!Your passions of growing urge us move forward !
QQ图片20160808165623.jpg
QQ图片20160808174624.jpg

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day everyone!:weed:Today is Chinese Valentine's Day, about the festival there is a romantic but sad love story. Long long ago,there was a cowherd named Niu Lang, one day he happened to meet a fairy-Zhi Nv who was bathing in the lake and he stole her cloth. Then they knew each other and fell in love. ;wub:Unfortunately Zhi Nv was the daughter of the Queen Mother. they were separated by Queen Mother cruelly and only on lunar 7th July every year they can together, that is today:) It is said that during this night you can hear the Niu Lang and Zhi Nv's conversation when you sat under the grape trellis.:dancer:
ROSE-.jpg

Back