Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a TSW 2000 so I will be glad to report my usage findings. The one I have recently purchased has a dedicated dimmer box instead of having to do dimming on each of the the drivers, is this the "new upgrade"? Anything else new about it that wasn't on it before?

Yes definitely. Am getting 2 x 600 models - (one a month for 2 months). Would have a ts 1000 now but the venders took the pee on amazon and could only afford the phlizon cob, which does make bud look amazing.
IMG_20200820_134534.jpg

Would love to test either light out, I just moved and am going to be adding another tent as I have more space now :) Thanks for the opportunity @MarshydroTina

I just bought a TSW 2000 so I will be glad to report my usage findings. The one I have recently purchased has a dedicated dimmer box instead of having to do dimming on each of the the drivers, is this the "new upgrade"? Anything else new about it that wasn't on it before?
Yeah, the previous version needs a screwdriver to dim, we have improved the dimming design, the external dimmer box, more convenient for growers to adjust the light brightness now.

I am a big fan of the quantum board style grow lights. On my last grow using a HLG quantum I grew 1.7 grams per wat. I would be happy to test your light and do a comparison. I'm also happy to run a grow diary on a few sites and post honest results.

I am a big fan of the quantum board style grow lights. On my last grow using a HLG quantum I grew 1.7 grams per wat. I would be happy to test your light and do a comparison. I'm also happy to run a grow diary on a few sites and post honest results.
Welcome! Check the details with @Son of Hobbes :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back