Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, Mars Hydro is looking for the light testers! Since the FC lights already out of stock in the USA and also are not available in Europe. We hope there will be growers to test the upgraded TS1000 light in August. And the TSW2000 light in Sep. If you interest, action now!
@Son of Hobbes will tell your guys more details!

i'm def needin a light for the upcomin inside winter grow, so i'd luv to give the ts1000 a whirl plz, ty :toke: ppp

Hey everyone, the testing will be limited to our AFN product testers, so if you aren't on the testing team (Gladiators,) hit up @St. Tom @Mañ'O'Green , @TheMongol , or @SOOTDAWG to ask how you can start testing out genetics and work your way up to more expensive gear to try out!

Thank you @MarshydroTina for sending out the lights, we'll get things rockin' and rollin'!

Would have put my name in the ring to be a Canadian Guinea pig if I hadn't seen this. I Wasn't aware of the testing team but think it could be fun and interesting to join in if they are recruiting.

Can I put my name in the hat?? I'm a closet grower and would be looking for something in that size

Thanks

I have a 4x4 and a 4x2 available for light testing. Will be more than happy to help you out.

I would love to test a light the ts1000 @MarshydroTina currently been using 3 autocobs @55w each

Last edited:
I can help after this grow with my new Mars Hydro SP3000. :cools:

I would love to test one out been in serious need of a new light for awhile

@MarshydroTina

These 2 are going in darkness tomorrow. I'll have room to test a TS 1000 if you choose me. It should be able to do that side of my closet.

Thank you!
20200821_212128.jpg

Hi folks, Mars Hydro is looking for the light testers! Since the FC lights already out of stock in the USA and also are not available in Europe. We hope there will be growers to test the upgraded TS1000 light in August. And the TSW2000 light in Sep. If you interest, action now!
@Son of Hobbes will tell your guys more details!
Aye @MarshydroTina i'm up for that TSW 2000 in one of my 4'x4' tents it fits perfect:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back