Indoor Mars Hydro grow journal: WildBill does Hubbabubbasmelloscope in EarthBoxes under MarsHydro SP3000

I forgot to add.
The worms in the worm bed got the strained compost material.
Bob The Ivy got a cup of the tea and my Magnolia tree got the remaining tea. I think I'll keep making more than the Canna girls need and feed the Magnolia tree and maybe the other trees.

At first light, the girls greeted me with lovely smells!:eyebrows::yay:

I filled up the rez on both HBSS and gave Kong and Stomper 1/2 each thru the sprayer with a little bit of yucca.

It's going to be a bit strange not watering the EarthBoxes every day.
Wednesday at 5pm seems like a looooong time away :yoinks::rofl:

Here's the girls through my Method 7 clip ons.
IMG_20210307_182053023_HDR.jpg

DAY 58
VPD 1.38kPa

HBSS Girls are steadily improving and buds are fattening.
I took pics just after lights out. Today was the first day I noticed that the HBSS girls were still praying like the girls in the 7gal pots.
I wonder if that's because of their improving condition or is this something related to their life cycle?
I care more about quality than bulk production, but if I can keep temps running low enough, currently 77*F, with lower Rh to not burn off the more volatile terps, would it be worth to switch to 20/4? It might not be good to do with them still having the issue though.
Thoughts about this?
IMG_20210308_105841026_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210308_105852817_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210308_105908740_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210308_105919125.jpg
IMG_20210308_105925655_HDR.jpg

DAY 58
VPD 1.38kPa

I took pics just after lights out. Today was the first day I noticed that the HBSS girls were still praying like the girls in the 7gal pots.
I wonder if that's because of their improving condition or is this something related to their life cycle?
I care more about quality than bulk production, but if I can keep temps running low enough, currently 77*F, with lower Rh to not burn off the more volatile terps, would it be worth to switch to 20/4? It might not be good to do with them still having the issue though.
Thoughts about this?
View attachment 1294667View attachment 1294668View attachment 1294669View attachment 1294670View attachment 1294671
some great looking girls the pics weren't the best though on some growbro

some great looking girls the pics weren't the best though on some growbro
Thanks!
Yeah, I just need a incandescent to throw in to get better pics. The flashlight pics were better yesterday.

Thanks for the rep St. Tom !
The smells are friggin' glorious! An overall VERY sweet Grapy bubble gum, but more citrus if you disturb,,,,lightly touch........them

Thanks!
Yeah, I just need a incandescent to throw in to get better pics. The flashlight pics were better yesterday.
yes there the ones i gave you the rep for my brother plus you grow some knockout girls

yes there the ones i gave you the rep for my brother plus you grow some knockout girls
Thanks!
I'm TRYING to grow nice girls. My next grow in EarthBoxes should make MrOldBoy smile while he's toking on his heavenly dube.....at least that's what I want to achieve.

Reactions: DOA
Thanks!
I'm TRYING to grow nice girls. My next grow in EarthBoxes should make MrOldBoy smile while he's toking on his heavenly dube.....at least that's what I want to achieve.
i think once you get your tent dialled in greatness will come more easy but i love coco i find its quite hard to fuck up

I doubt it could hurt to go to 20/4.

DAY 58
VPD 1.38kPa

Thoughts about this?
View attachment 1294667View attachment 1294668View attachment 1294669View attachment 1294670View attachment 1294671

Back