Indoor Mars Hydro grow journal: WildBill does Hubbabubbasmelloscope in EarthBoxes under MarsHydro SP3000

I doubt it could hurt to go to 20/4.
Kinda my thinking also. If it stresses them, I can just revert.
I just wonder why they seem to not be shutting down as before. I just guess it's from their health improvements.

We don't know how 1/2 of things work in our own bodies, we know much less about plants! When we think they look happy, we're maybe right lol!

Kinda my thinking also. If it stresses them, I can just revert.
I just wonder why they seem to not be shutting down as before. I just guess it's from their health improvements.

We don't know how 1/2 of things work in our own bodies, we know much less about plants! When we think they look happy, we're maybe right lol!
That's a huge no lie!!!
I started my morning by waking up from a throbbing headache.....................slow readers be ashamed of your dirty minds!
I thought I was waking up from an epic gargantuan hangover. I then remember I haven't had a drink in a couple of weeks! :rofl:
Damn crazy ass weather swings!..............I guess! :biggrin:

20/4 is what i run after the seedlings get established. Seems to work well.

DAY 58
VPD 1.38kPa

HBSS Girls are steadily improving and buds are fattening.
I took pics just after lights out. Today was the first day I noticed that the HBSS girls were still praying like the girls in the 7gal pots.
I wonder if that's because of their improving condition or is this something related to their life cycle?
I care more about quality than bulk production, but if I can keep temps running low enough, currently 77*F, with lower Rh to not burn off the more volatile terps, would it be worth to switch to 20/4? It might not be good to do with them still having the issue though.
Thoughts about this?
View attachment 1294667View attachment 1294668View attachment 1294669View attachment 1294670View attachment 1294671
If it ain't broke- don't fix it

I'd finish that grow up 24/0 cycle....as the light you are using isn't super powerful. Fatter buds.....

I'd finish that grow up 24/0 cycle....as the light you are using isn't super powerful. Fatter buds.....
The SP3000 is over the HBSS. At the height I'm running at, the PPFD should be running high700s to low 800s.
The HBSS buds are forming up very nicely at the moment. I'm driving them pretty hard on the VPD to try and keep the uptake high. Cal-Mag demand is going to get pretty high with all these sites and colas developing and fattening up. I'm pretty sure I have it covered, but with whatever has affected them, there is a bit in question. I just took some nice pics for an update.:eyebrows:

Back