Indoor March Giveaway 2018

No hiding here, recovering from a visit with the family ill pick a winner tonight:pass:
:haha: :doh: :haha:.... I'd almost feel bad for you Magic, if you weren't buried up to your hairy coin-purse in fine nuggetry! :rofl: ....
:d5:-- Thanks for another great Comp' brudda!..... What's the April scene have in store, summn 4/20 related? :eyebrows:

:bravo::cheers: ---:pie:= :baked: :sleeping: @Mañ'O'Green -- very nicely done mate! Showing the whole process from bud to bar was enjoyable and informative,...:wiz: :slap:

Congrats @Mañ'O'Green Great video for those who want to learn to make infusions! Please pm me for your prize! Thank you all who took the time to enter and i hope to see some of the tutorials pinned! :pass:
Wow Thanks! I will PM you. What I really hope is that millions of pain sufferers can see and learn from my video how to make good solvent free medicine.

Congratulations to the winner.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
Are you a Priest or Nun? I have not done latin since I was an alter boy :rofl: a lot of this since then :fire::fire::fire: but nowadays :angel: I fly with the angels.

Seize the day of Growth?

Wow Thanks! I will PM you. What I really hope is that millions of pain sufferers can see and learn from my video how to make good solvent free medicine.
Nice one.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I shared it with at least four of my freinds already we tried it and it was great really Good stuff havnt been that stoned in quite awhile

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

I shared it with at least four of my freinds already we tried it and it was great really Good stuff havnt been that stoned in quite awhile

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk
A great thing about it is you can titrate the dose pretty close by using that formula. It seems that most rosin tests in the range of 70% cannabinoids - not exact but close enough. That means that 1 g. of rosin is ~700 mg of cannabinoids. Then divided into 25 pieces of chocolate (my form) each piece is about 28 mg. So if you have a 1:1 THC/CBD strain 1 piece is 14 mg THC and 14 mg. CBD. Then of course there is simply the buzz test - eat 1/2 a piece and see how it goes. The next 1/2 piece will have the same degree of buzz.

Back