Live Stoners Maiden Grow Battle Voyage

I haven't Defoliated a single leaf on this lady mate weirdly she hasn't bushed up or shown a busy lower canopy being blocked by fan leaves all I did was tie the branches down around Day 25 just to pull them into the uniformed lineup you see now then once they were nicely split I removed the ones that weren't needed.
It's my OCD I crave symmetry and pattern.
The branches are really thin so if she fattens up like her sister I'm gonna have to hold her up.

Only a couple of weeks left for her sister then ill have a benchmark of the advanced nutrients to compare to.

Happy Growing Brother.

Awesome- like you say, v uniform, the ocd has done you well. I will show you Uma's bush later. She has a bit of yellowing which i am trying to work out. Hopefully nothing femme fatale. Happy Sunday- hope you are treating your new mum like a queen!

Oh Uma- what are you looking soooooooo yellow? Not sure what this is and its moved across the plant. Top leaves mainly but a vivid patch of yellow. She's getting biobizz fish, top max, heaven and acti vera plus a bit of cal mag cos i seem to have an across the board issue with that. Plant Magic Evolution foliar on Thursday. Biosys tea postponed till tomorrow/dryer. Generally she looks in fine form but worried about all her previous stresses. No wonder she is so angry. I am the Bill to her Bride.
Light is an issue generally for me- not got myself dialled in and that could be a contributor. Ph should be good now but early low ph might not have helped. Your prayers and thoughts are appreciated...
667C97C2-E3A5-4FF5-9005-DA38AB5ABED2.jpeg

Attachments

• CD28CA02-D17A-4F75-9C7B-55A84F7AE77B.jpeg
    CD28CA02-D17A-4F75-9C7B-55A84F7AE77B.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 34
  • D83C8F60-E282-47DD-AC6D-973D14C6F6CD.jpeg
    D83C8F60-E282-47DD-AC6D-973D14C6F6CD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • AC63504D-DDC6-4D0E-9784-28DAB8238397.jpeg
    AC63504D-DDC6-4D0E-9784-28DAB8238397.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
To me that looks like a bit of nutrient burn. That's a lot of food for a girl not even at preflower.
I'd recommend hooking yourself up with some blackstrap molasses and just feed with that and water for 2-3 days.
I'm far from an expert of course mate but as long as she can wiggle her big toe.
Buds are starting to appear slowly on O-Ren it's feed day today but her pot is still real heavy so probably just going to skip today's feeds altogether until she's less than 50% net weight.
Happy Growing brother.

To me that looks like a bit of nutrient burn. That's a lot of food for a girl not even at preflower.
I'd recommend hooking yourself up with some blackstrap molasses and just feed with that and water for 2-3 days.
I'm far from an expert of course mate but as long as she can wiggle her big toe.
Buds are starting to appear slowly on O-Ren it's feed day today but her pot is still real heavy so probably just going to skip today's feeds altogether until she's less than 50% net weight.
Happy Growing brother.
@AutoDevil I think this is quite possible- its been a recurring theme for me. Going to back off, do a biosys tea to help the breakdown and see how she shapes up. She's not looking too sexy today. Will pop into Holland and B and get some mollases- so i smear it all over myself and then do a sexy dance right?

If you were actually Uma my answer would be yes but in this instance I'm afraid that's not the correct method.

Top tip though. Make sure your water is room temp when adding molasses and it will break down into the water a lot easier. I usually give mine molasses on a night after filling the bottles on a morning for this reason.

Plus more chance of Sweet Dreams this way.

Happy Growing Growmie

Little update from her last night after feed.

20210315_205039.jpg

So Uma is pretty poorly. I am gonna back off, take your advice and give her a simple molasses. Gotta find some tomorrow. Not totally sure why she is like this. In the meantime to distract myself, i am posting a video from when we last got together @AutoDevil What a day. Think we smoked that whole plant behind us. You nailed those drums

Strap on for Uma!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • Love
Reactions: DOA
Exactly the same as me. Good choice. Transfer to a 1 Litre bottle for easier pouring. Do it through a homemade funnel or with slow pouring skills start pulling the jar up slowly and twist when you want to stop pouring and always try add to room temp water so it breaks down easy.
AutoDevil molasses top tips right there.

Happy Growing Growmie
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Back