Live Stoners Maiden Grow Battle Voyage

Happy Easter Weekend - maybe not the devils fav celebration but let's keep it a bit more Alban Eilir. Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, i wonder where the birdies is.... actually forget them, cos we got some nice plants growing @AutoDevil

Tent shot today- Uma on the right starting to get frosty. Still looking scrappy but look at @stan_mephisto s 4 Assed Monkey- taking the lessons learned from the gro bro and she's looking nice as i have had. Mainly molasses. Less is more less is more. Listen to the plant. Then over the top for a little shot of @Sweet Seeds Apolo s little B-Uma, another Gorilla Girl sister to Uma. Solo cup experiment and finishing fast. Spare seed i couldn't part with. Tiny but the genetics got her through.

At the back is the scrappy ugly Pink Panama who's looked f'ed since day one but is just about done and looking so nice This strain has no smell though. And another scrappy Panama back left- all my own fault. God knows where she is going.

Lots of self made issues this week- temps and humidity high. The latter has caused a massive problem in the other tent. My focus has been on them and really want to chop them so i can lavish attention on Uma, B-Uma and the little Monkey.

Hope all is dandy in @AutoDevil world.

Its all about the monkeys.... its a long weekend. Only one choice pop pickers....

Clockwise from bottom left- Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey, Mystery probably Pink Panama, Pink Panama the ugly version (very nearly ready and will get chopped Monday a week earlier than ideal i think), Uma the Sweet Seeds Gorilla girl
6F28F2CD-CC45-4A4E-9139-B65F631C7B72.jpeg

6F28F2CD-CC45-4A4E-9139-B65F631C7B72.jpeg

Uma Frosting
7A986A07-F62C-4093-A82F-13106DFA7398.jpeg

Uma shrugging at the high RH
18CCDBCB-A1E7-4E88-93E1-66B1286274CB.jpeg

Mephisto 4 Ass looking better than i have ever had
24A0BF4E-E768-47B5-AAF3-B70E886CDBB3.jpeg

Solo Cup Sweet Seed Gorilla Girl looking very pretty!
13EA4486-977D-43E7-9063-6D90A452A643.jpeg

A learning curve....
2AFF3921-BB9F-47F3-AFBE-AB4C8070D128.jpeg

Attachments

• 97987E12-C652-416E-B431-92A04456EB41.jpeg
    97987E12-C652-416E-B431-92A04456EB41.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Happy Easter Weekend - maybe not the devils fav celebration but let's keep it a bit more Alban Eilir. Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, i wonder where the birdies is.... actually forget them, cos we got some nice plants growing @AutoDevil

Tent shot today- Uma on the right starting to get frosty. Still looking scrappy but look at @stan_mephisto s 4 Assed Monkey- taking the lessons learned from the gro bro and she's looking nice as i have had. Mainly molasses. Less is more less is more. Listen to the plant. Then over the top for a little shot of @Sweet Seeds Apolo s little B-Uma, another Gorilla Girl sister to Uma. Solo cup experiment and finishing fast. Spare seed i couldn't part with. Tiny but the genetics got her through.

At the back is the scrappy ugly Pink Panama who's looked f'ed since day one but is just about done and looking so nice This strain has no smell though. And another scrappy Panama back left- all my own fault. God knows where she is going.

Lots of self made issues this week- temps and humidity high. The latter has caused a massive problem in the other tent. My focus has been on them and really want to chop them so i can lavish attention on Uma, B-Uma and the little Monkey.

Hope all is dandy in @AutoDevil world.

Its all about the monkeys.... its a long weekend. Only one choice pop pickers....

Clockwise from bottom left- Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey, Mystery probably Pink Panama, Pink Panama the ugly version (very nearly ready and will get chopped Monday a week earlier than ideal i think), Uma the Sweet Seeds Gorilla girl
View attachment 1303296

View attachment 1303296
Uma Frosting
View attachment 1303297
Uma shrugging at the high RH
View attachment 1303298
Mephisto 4 Ass looking better than i have ever had
View attachment 1303299
Solo Cup Sweet Seed Gorilla Girl looking very pretty!
]

Many Easter well wishes from the Devils favourite weekend but shhh. Killing off Jeebus was a win. God is dead long live Friedrich Nietzsche.

I shall join you in a tent shot though in the interest of my ongoing addiction to gadgets I shall post a snapshot from the CCTV I've got spying on my girls that I login to more than any social media for a quick ganders.

Plan is to batch all the footage and make a Hyperlapse video. Implementing my love of photography and Mary Jane into learning a new skill set.

I've done sunrise time lapses before for 30 minutes but never 45 days. (I started during preflower)

Anyway I have 5 girls in there but will start with O-Ren because she is a categorical freak.

Shes got genetic Foxtailing from top to bottom and I really have no idea what to expect from here she almost looks like a male at a distance but I hear many suggesting the THC content will be high but yield will be low.

I'm a quality over quantity guy though so I'm growing her out for Science and my badge ;)

I'm going to be updating my AutoBeast Guided thread over the weekend so I'll leave the updates for the rest of the gang over there.

I have to say that 4 Ass is looking like a very happy lady indeed so pleased to have been able to share a little insight into how I'd have treated her and seeing it come good.

Ive almost used a full jar of molasses already and haven't even smoked a bud haha.

My oldest Chemdawg deserves a mention she's at about 30% Amber and stinking out my gaff. I love it.

Not long before she's plunged into darkness.

Happy Growing Growmie
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
Screenshot_20210402-153658_Victure Home.jpg

Top Left - Chemdawg #3 Day 26
Top Middle - O-Ren Foxtail Day 61
Top Right - Strawberry Pie Day 12
Bottom Right - Northern Lights Day 75
Bottom Left - Chemdawg #1 Day 75

The family are off to Nanas for the weekend so I'll have loads of time over the weekend will get some better pictures for Sundays update.

Thanks for sticking around and seeing this through man it's been a real pleasure watching your girls grow and taking notes on some of those genetics. Especially @stan_mephisto it's not all hype that's for sure. <3

No idea why it's posted like that. SMH
All looking good. I think one of the things i learned is that lots of strains at different stages is hard for me to manage. The environment is constantly a compromise for someone. And i have taken my eye off the ball of some whilst tending to others. But its just so tempting when i have such variety of seeds to play with. Kid in a candy store. Glad some of them will come down this week so i can really focus on the younger pups. Love the CCTV footage. Might nick that as being able to check in remotely might stop me constantly fiddling....

I really hope AFN give you the badge! If not here is one for you from my collection....
E0430540-9399-4336-8614-C8D902EBEE2E.jpeg

She's a funny thing but looking good. Its been a tricky week here at Uma's house. I had to go away for work unexpectedly- the temp dropped and i wasn't here to sort. Its played havoc. Pictures to follow but they are NSFW.... poor Uma.

O-Ren is now drying.

I repeat the O-Ren is now drying.

After the Chemdawg trimming I found this quite underwhelming.

The thin scraggly look of the buds isn't Easy on the eye but I can say I had to clean my trimmers 4 times compared to the once with the Chemdawg and the glisten is very real.

Think I'm going to use most of this girl trying my hand at making my own edibles.

Been hitting the research hard just waiting for my double boiler to arrive.

20210409_210200.jpg

Here is the last picture that was taken before she was pulled down.

Will update in 3-4 days when she's dry enough to put in curing jars.

..... We made it!

Happy Growing Growmie

Well O-Ren has now reached her final resting place before being enjoyed.
Curing away in a glass jar sampling every few days after a fortnight.
It's been a roller-coaster ride but we've bonded and it's been a pleasure to GrowAlong with you.
Here's to high times.

20210409_205933.jpg

Before the chop and dry.
IPC_2021-03-30.12.01.52.2859.jpg

Trichomes when popping in the jar. Around 30% Amber a little later than ideal but no complaints she smells divine and much stickier than her sister which is always a good sign.

Happy Growing Growmie

Congratulations mate. She looks just fine - that photo doesn't look 30% amber. Lets see if you get off the sofa...
I am behind on updates. Been away a lot. Fretting at the moment as Uma is home alone and her waterer let me down so she might be even sorrier by the time i get back. Here are a few snaps from weekend which i meant to post. Like your chemdog she is getting some frost but not the densest or best. I am sure that was the lockout that i caused way early which has stunted her. Not the genetics which i think are good. I have been a bit heavy on the nutes as she was looking a bit locked again, but this week was supposed to be all about the molasses again... but now she will be withering due to no water. OMG.
Another full update with lots of pics at the weekend. Stick with me whilst i get her to the chop. Have a great week and hope fam doing good

Back