Live Stoners Maiden Grow Battle Voyage

She's a fucking ballache mate to be honest but aren't they all haha. we've just had a little girl together so lot of lip biting going on she arrived the same day this seed showed her first four leaves too. Good omens.
Great news on the baby mate! How exciting. And a little helper for the tent in a few years. You really have your hands full at the moment!

Reactions: DOA
Here's a couple of shots of the team- in the flowering tent, clockwise from top left we have Zkittles by Seedsman, Hubbabubbabear by Mepshisto, Amnesia Haze by Sweet Seeds and Pink Panama by Mephisto. The Bear is looking a bit yellow- i have a diary running for her but think it is basic hunger during stretch which i am trying to fix. They are now under the Vivid Led's (150 Diablos)

In the veg tent, the right hand side is all Gorilla Girl by Sweet Seeds, then a mystery plant at the back (label fell off and i forgot but it might be Sweet Seed Jack 47), and another Pink Panama down the front. The mystery has been looking a bit off for a while- crinkled and variagated. Not sure what is going on with her so trying some micronutrients to see if something has gone missing. They are now under the Kingbrite 250 with the Migro 100+.
DFA89311-4CBE-4AF2-95A6-5CA46DBBBC4B.jpeg
B67B4B66-79D5-4E94-B194-06CEE847D741.jpeg

Seven days since I topped my girl and with her sisters form and her current form in mind I think I'm going to be leaving her to grow naturally. There's not much undergrowth that needs light so let's see what happens in the next few days. I've seen with her older sister she doesn't mess about so a lot can happen in a small amount of time.
Day 25
20210224_220843.jpg

Every Day Growing Is A Day Learning

Seven days since I topped my girl and with her sisters form and her current form in mind I think I'm going to be leaving her to grow naturally. There's not much undergrowth that needs light so let's see what happens in the next few days. I've seen with her older sister she doesn't mess about so a lot can happen in a small amount of time.
Day 25
View attachment 1290715

Every Day Growing Is A Day Learning
looking sexy!!! Lovely structure.

Start of week 5 for the Chemdawg and I'm switching her feed based on her sisters speed I'm moving into Bloom.

Testing the Monkey Nutrients with 5ml Bloom A and B then 2.5ml of Monkey Magic Boost and 2.5ml of PK/14/15. All PGR free so be interesting to see how she gets on. She's taller than her sister now.

IMG_20210228_191749_409.jpg

She's looking grrrrrreat gro bro. Mine is slipping so far behind. Will post some pics but i think i have stunted her. Had my temps all over the place.

So Uma is finally starting to grow a bit. After I massacred her beautiful hands she really withdrew and sulked. I can’t blame her and I am glad she doesn’t have a samurai sword to take revenge on me. She has a new hand now....

Attachments

• E23A6758-94BC-4B81-B48E-B3D9B51BEB79.jpeg
    E23A6758-94BC-4B81-B48E-B3D9B51BEB79.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Knew she had some fight left in her.

The stretch is real with my Girl despite minimal veg time. She's as tall as the Northern but only 8 branches to go at.

Long as the nugs are dense and stinky ill be happy. Poor lass is having a hard time getting bullied by her cousin though even if I wanted to train her out there's just no room for her.

Will upload a picture later tonight after the Northern has had a Defol and there's a bit of space in there.

I feel I need to name my lady for the sake of this grow off so I shall call her (spent a solid 5 minutes thinking of a name) (then another 5) O-Ren Ishii

Dum Dum duuuuuuum

Reactions: DOA
O Ren Ishii is gonna get her ass kicked. Finally seeing some movement. Realised she was not getting enough light so have moved her a bit and started to see the very very early signs of the change. Weird yellow though... so better work out what that is quick.

Back