Indoor Magic's Monthly Giveaway Feb 2018

@Magic, you're all good as far as I know! :woohoo:.... Like I said, I wasn't hip with what rules there are for this kinda gig, and I wanted to make sure you were squared away and clear! :thumbsup:
...Fire this Comp' up my man-- :dragon3::hothot: :hump:.... always feel free to holler if you need something! :pass:

@Magic, you're all good as far as I know! :woohoo:.... Like I said, I wasn't hip with what rules there are for this kinda gig, and I wanted to make sure you were squared away and clear! :thumbsup:
...Fire this Comp' up my man-- :dragon3::hothot: :hump:.... always feel free to holler if you need something! :pass:
:pass:thanks for checkin bro. :cheers:Dont want to step on any toes, i just wanna have a little fun with members every month and give out some prizes people are asking about my strains and i wanted to offer a way for someone who may not have access to my gear or maybe cant afford seeds atm to win something by just growing and showing this month and next month.... might be a ......drawing contest.......who knows many ways for anyone to win free seeds:biggrin:

Last edited:
Righteous mate!...... :woody:-- I'm expecting the Hoarders Scrumm to descend,..... :amazon: :rofl:

Can't wait to see everyone's pics.
5a2a1a7745da1dd78807e2c93d3bf245.jpg

Magic, brother, great idea and we are good to see you working to keep your gear going! If you are interested, maybe hit up Mossy to have a few of these guys do up a battle royale too.:thumbsup:

Magic, brother, great idea and we are good to see you working to keep your gear going! If you are interested, maybe hit up Mossy to have a few of these guys do up a battle royale too.:thumbsup:
Thanks for stopping in briman, im still a bit away from doing any battles again with my gear. If u look back some of the first grow battles were done with my gear. If i did do grow battles again it be old rules but like 5 different 1-1 matches. You know when you gonna pop some of those bubba trouble or witch doctor?

Thank you everyone for your comments im happy to see the old and new faces all coming together to have a little fun like dabs said kind of like free for all bom but no polls i will be picking the winner so make sure its your 3 best pictures. It can be all the same plant, 3 different plants, ect its completely up to you:pass: How can u showcase your camera skills in only 3 shots???:photog:

2 days left.....

Thanks for stopping in briman, im still a bit away from doing any battles again with my gear. If u look back some of the first grow battles were done with my gear. If i did do grow battles again it be old rules but like 5 different 1-1 matches. You know when you gonna pop some of those bubba trouble or witch doctor?
headed to Cannacon in Feb in Seattle, then its on like Donkey Kong when I get back!

Back