Indoor Magic's Monthly Giveaway Feb 2018

@Magic, hey bud tried to log in but says "You do not have permission to access this page." Just want to give you a heads up. I reset password and still not letting me in. I got a email that I was approved so ill leave it in your hands. Tell me if I need to do anything I'll keep trying buddy. We will get it done, cannabis enthusiast always do!

@Magic, hey bud tried to log in but says "You do not have permission to access this page." Just want to give you a heads up. I reset password and still not letting me in. I got a email that I was approved so ill leave it in your hands. Tell me if I need to do anything I'll keep trying buddy. We will get it done, cannabis enthusiast always do!
I believe it doesn’t open til 3/1.. with that said I got the same error.

when u register it says its pending untill the site owner accepts it so might take a day for it to work :smoking:

I though that meant we couldn't buy until then but we could browse the site? Maybe that is it can register but not look yet. It will get taken care of. I bet magic has got something up his sleeve lol.

Back