Indoor Magic's Monthly Giveaway Feb 2018

settled on this for 1st poster .As much as I like the Siberian Shaman his strong presence may be a bit much, and I certainly don't want to offend the non-pagans among us

..................................FREE SEEDS BE FLOWING!.................................
....................................................@..........................................................
P1040047 (1).JPG
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/magics-monthly-giveaway-feb-2018.63797/#post-1691205

Last edited:
magic can i get your strains here in the uk also any suggestions on big yield in under 10 weeks also heres some pics of my own personal bestView attachment 858993 View attachment 858994 View attachment 858995 gsc i pulled 7 oz from here i was very proud
Im trying to find a UK distributor as soon as possible im hoping by summer i can get my gear in with someone. The Witch Doctor can take its time and go 11-12 weeks but most finish in 10 weeks. Bubba Trouble is a 9-10 week strain.

Can you retrieve them from any of your threads on the site save them and repost them. Then delete them again?
Dude @Ripper that is a top idea mate:bow:............I haven't posted that much here so I tried another forum that I use and nada dude:yoinks:......and I am waaaaaaaaaaay to stoned to try again:smoker1::crying:.....Thanks anyway man:pass:

Im trying to find a UK distributor as soon as possible im hoping by summer i can get my gear in with someone. The Witch Doctor can take its time and go 11-12 weeks but most finish in 10 weeks. Bubba Trouble is a 9-10 week strain.
Duuuuuuuude they sound so good:drool::bow:........I'm going to have to save some pics lol:crying:

they all sound fine i would love to try a couple i only do 4 plants at a time if you get a uk source id buy a few to test pal even if i didnt win any i will follow you and if you get a stockist please inbox me plz and thanks

they all sound fine i would love to try a couple i only do 4 plants at a time if you get a uk source id buy a few to test pal even if i didnt win any i will follow you and if you get a stockist please inbox me plz and thanks
Good point dude.:toke:......if you get a uk stockists @Magic please let us know soon as dude.....if I can't win some......defo buy a couple:pass:

:smoking: @Magic --- are we a go here now officially? :coffee:... if so, I'll drop some pics of Psicodelicia to get things started! :headbang:

Back