Indoor Magic Strains and Binary Selections Testers

BCBudlady

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
, POGP, Luv Pink, Zazzafraz, Carmelita
New testers from Magic and Ronin in the garden.
Luv Pink from Magic Strains
Zazzafraz from Magic Strains
Camacho from Binary Selections
Very little information on all three, except Magic mentioned these are entirely new lines !!!
They are up.

Attachments

• 0E3DEBAC-8D79-46AE-A7D1-A69560C748A2.jpeg
    0E3DEBAC-8D79-46AE-A7D1-A69560C748A2.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 14
New testers from Magic and Ronin in the garden.
Luv Pink from Magic Strains
Zazzafraz from Magic Strains
Camacho from Binary Selections
Very little information on all three, except Magic mentioned these are entirely new lines !!!
They are up.
Awesome. :d5: Im a big fan of ronin. Im im pretty sure that zazzafraz is wicked witch x Momuk’s tulip By dutch passion. I got a wicked witch going right now just cut a ripple have another going and a funkadelic by binary. The ripple is one of my faves.

Awesome. :d5: Im a big fan of ronin. Im im pretty sure that zazzafraz is wicked witch x Momuk’s tulip By dutch passion. I got a wicked witch going right now just cut a ripple have another going and a funkadelic by binary. The ripple is one of my faves.
Been a huge fan of Magic and Ronin from the start. They always undersell and over deliver.
Witch Doctor is a personal favorite and currently have Wicked Witch at 63 days. Big girl.

Been a huge fan of Magic and Ronin from the start. They always undersell and over deliver.
Witch Doctor is a personal favorite and currently have Wicked Witch at 63 days. Big girl.
I only been growing for 2 years but magic, ronin, binary and meph make up almost all the seeds i buy. I wish I could have ran bums wine. But they retired it before I could get my hands on them. my wicked witch is shorter this time round. Only got two out the 5 pack to take. But I read that there is a shorter pheno takes longer and this one showed sex week later then the other maybe even two. he also stated that the slower one get buds of impressive size. Got fingers crossed its that pheno and not a stunted plant.

I only been growing for 2 years but magic, ronin, binary and meph make up almost all the seeds i buy. I wish I could have ran bums wine. But they retired it before I could get my hands on them. my wicked witch is shorter this time round. Only got two out the 5 pack to take. But I read that there is a shorter pheno takes longer and this one showed sex week later then the other maybe even two. he also stated that the slower one get buds of impressive size. Got fingers crossed its that pheno and not a stunted plant.
Running Wicked Witch and pulled the shorter longer running bush. Spoke with Magic and he said she would smell more like dessert strains, and she does. Very sweet grapey candy. Messed up (light burned), but still will finish around Day 92 and frosty but small buds.

Never heard about these breeders before. But this wouldn't be the first time I'd go for a cultivar based on the name alone. So following along if you don't mind :pop:
:goodluck: with this grow :thumbsup:

Back