:spels: :spels: ooOOooo,... lovely girls Ronin! Top shots are very sexy,...nice jump in size too since last update-:coffee:... The laterals, how much stretch out of them do you think is coming? They look to be shaping up much like mama MMD; narrow, almost columnar in build... :greenthumb:SOG perfect! ....... :rofl:- I guess the girls might be having a blind date or two :hump: :baby:

...roger that on the pots... nothing on the bottoms huh? Oh well, even so, the manufacturer alone may not be of any help in finding who carries them,....:shrug::smoking:

Looking good in here as usual! I don't recall the brand. Pretty sure I picked them up at way to grow though if that's any help.
Thank you Sir:toke:
I'll find them:thumbsup:

Oh that very first pic is so so fine! Look at the leaf structure, wowza
Thanks @Dudeski :pass:

:spels: :spels: ooOOooo,... lovely girls Ronin! Top shots are very sexy,...nice jump in size too since last update-:coffee:... The laterals, how much stretch out of them do you think is coming? They look to be shaping up much like mama MMD; narrow, almost columnar in build... :greenthumb:SOG perfect! ....... :rofl:- I guess the girls might be having a blind date or two :hump: :baby:

...roger that on the pots... nothing on the bottoms huh? Oh well, even so, the manufacturer alone may not be of any help in finding who carries them,....:shrug::smoking:
Thanks @Waira :cheers:
Don't know what to expect regarding the laterals...
I'm tucking leaves to improve growth at the moment.
Definitely have a date or two line up for them:devil:

Got some info for you on the pots:d5:
Grodan Maxi pots:thumbsup:

Hey @Ronin you wouldnt know what the names of these are so I can make up proper tags by chance?! Thanks man!!

001.JPG
002.JPG

Welcome to an overdue Friday morning update:coffee:

Both Magic Islands are doing great.
They are both 52 days from sprout and 16 days into the flip.

Let's get to the pics...
M.I.[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
mi4a.JPG

She suffered like Icarus. Got too close to the light and got burned:devil:
mi4b.JPG

mi4c.JPG

mi4d.JPG

mi4e.JPG

M.I. [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG]
mi6a.JPG

mi6b.JPG

mi6c.JPG

mi6d.JPG

mi6e.JPG

Miss M.I. [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] is the more stacked of the ladies.
She got hit with some Sweet Tart pollen the other day:thumbsup:
The male smelled of watermelon sweet tarts:drool:
They will both be getting some tea in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by!:cheers:

Subbed up, lovely skills all round. Love the photography

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the sub @Bunny :cheers:

Welcome to a Friday evening update.:pass:
The Magic Island ladies have been moved out from under the CMH and are now residing under LED's.
Magic Island [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is 66 days from sprout and Magic Island [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] is 65 days from sprout. Both are 30 days into the flip.
Let's get to the pics...

Magic Island [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
mi4a.JPG

mi4b.JPG

mi4c.JPG

mi4d.JPG

Magic Island [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG]
mi6a.JPG

mi6b.JPG

mi6c.JPG

mi6d.JPG

I decided to hit up Miss [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] with some Moonshadow pollen after getting a whif of her funk.

They're both filling in nicely for their age.
Looking forward to the swell:thumbsup:
They both have a tropical fruit smell but when rubbed it combines with a latex paint smell.
Very intoxicating:drool:

Thanks for stopping by!:cheers:

:wiz: :d5: :hump::hump::hump: Shweeeet! ...Dual bud missiles are a hoot Ronin, I love it.... Yeah man, they are budding up so beautifully too, and the fat' is just getting started!...Is this your custom soil? The PK sourcing in there is rocking from they way the buds have formed up- :greenthumb:- great trich' development too! I love [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG], that long mono-cola is crazy :biggrin:... [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] reminds me a lot of A4's F2 Grinspoon auto crosses,.... Can you imagine what a nice SOG tent of them could be like? You could pack the pots in there nearly cheek-to-jowl with little to no shadowing, and yield damn well too!
Aroma sounds delish',... who knows what's still cookin' there- :eyebrows: ...... Moonshadow looks stellar my man, interesting genetics in her lineage, and very fitting :thumbsup:... I bet it's very hard to not shake your money maker at just about everything when the goods keep showing up like this- :rofl: ......... really looking forward to seeing these girls finish Ronin! :clapper: :slap:

Back