Indoor Book of Magic

@Magic any plans for a cbd auto? I haven't found a cbd auto sold form the U.S. yet. Would love to get my hands on 1 instead of doing a photoperiod.
Not big on CBD alone. If i did do one its be a 1:1 or 1:1.5. but it have to be a high % love to cross a 25-30% strain to a Cbd see what happens. That would have to be a future project right now im focussed on giving everyone autos no one else is making.

Not big on CBD alone. If i did do one its be a 1:1 or 1:1.5. but it have to be a high % love to cross a 25-30% strain to a Cbd see what happens. That would have to be a future project right now im focussed on giving everyone autos no one else is making.
:headbang: :woohoo:@Magic Magic :woohoo:

:smoking: @Magic -- would you like me to sticky this? I'm not sure if your timed out on editing, or have the rights perm's set,... (you should, if not, I'll ask!)

Done! And I'll ask Hobbes if he's tinkered with your perm's,... I thought he mentioned making them so you can do whatever you want with your section,... nothing but practical sense there, right? :smoking:

...are you sure you can't, clicking the box on the thread page? drop down menu should have "sticky" option,...

Done! And I'll ask Hobbes if he's tinkered with your perm's,... I thought he mentioned making them so you can do whatever you want with your section,... nothing but practical sense there, right? :smoking:

...are you sure you can't, clicking the box on the thread page? drop down menu should have "sticky" option,...
No drop down options as far as i can see atm ill keep an eye out

:pass: my bad Magic! I thought a limited perm's package was in place for certain folks, vendors, like yourself, but it's not... Hobbes is working on it though! We want you guys to be able to do most anything within your threads,... Oh-- lousy description of the Thread Tools thing too! It's on the upper right side just above the text box of the top most post,... if you didn't see what I meant! test it for me please, hit it and tell me what options appear,...

I was asked to put together a thread of my strains and the lineage:welcome: Here i will list what will be available and any future updates right now their are 5 main auto and 4 photo strains im working on

Witch Doctor- (Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush)
The Staple strain here at Magic Strains the "double bubba" hands down the best pain meds I have smoked to date in auto form. Narcotic high with a Kush fruity taste a lot different from the coffee or coco smells most describe as the "bubba smell" expect generous yields and tasty frost covered buds, one of the stickest plants makes It hard to roll joints blunts but if u can smoker beware to much youll be slower than a sativa flowering time

Bubba Trouble- (Hubbabubbasmelloscope x White Widow XXL x Bubba Kush)
Fan Favorite! She gets BIG!!!! The biggest plant in my Book of Tricks, shes not only massive she has a flavor and trichrome coverage to drool over! More Info Coming soon.....

Blue Magic-Blue (Amnesia x Blueberry Headband)
Every Breeder has to have there "Blue" strain well this one has never been done you have a Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband bred to Ministry of Cannabis Blue Amnesia. Very flavorful with medium size plants that have long internodal spacing the yield is not like the bubba crosses but the smoke is sweet social and a new experience for all auto growers

B-Line- (White Train [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] x Witch Doctor)
Personal Favorite strain here and amongst the people ive let smoke it. B-Line is the perfect blend of Bubba Kush and Mephisto's White Train [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] (Walter White x Fantasmo Express) More info coming soon.....:eyebrows: secret weapon alert:shooty:

Alien Overlord- (AvT x White Master Kush x Stardawg )
Take me to your leader (insert alien joke) The photo strain used in this strain was gifted to me from my good friend @gbd:cheers: its from Colorado breed Green Point Seeds. My first strain being breed for flavor and potency ive got two phenos I'm working with one smells like fuel and citrus and the other is a tart pineapple smell both have similar high and can be overwhelming if over done I think Alien Overlord is the perfect name given the genetics and potency. I love the Pineapple pheno seeds I'm still searching for one with best structure to move forward.

4 photo strains

Prima Donna-
(Snow Queen f4) Bodhi strain released as f1

Frank Nitti-
(Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Mob Boss f4) Got the seeds from Twisty Treats here in Colorado they were f1 when I got them

Magic Island-
(Maui Mango Diesel x Kona Gold f3) Dr.Undergrounds Brooklyn Mango crossed to Hawaii's legendary Maui Wowie done by Hawaii's own Pua Mana
then I took that and crossed it to a crazy Kona Gold male. The offspring have looked amazing and I cant wait for this project to be complete

Ho'ponopono-***edit*** acutally will be released under "Binary Genetics"
(Prayer Tower x Kona Gold f3)
This is one you guys should be really excited about you got Lemon Thai x Green Crack x Tres Dawg and the Hawaiian Heavyweight champ Kona Gold. This is a true jem and you will find keepers in every pack

Hi @Magic! All sound very tasty.
Can I ask which of your autos is more on the sati-dom side?
A while ago I had a MoC Blue Amnesia as a freebie, but she was a tall girl outside.

Back