Here ya go @Waira :toke:
Here's [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] just before the chop
IMG_7118.JPG

Here lower nodes got chopped prior to these pics due to being seeded.

IMG_7131.JPG

IMG_7123.JPG

IMG_7128.JPG

IMG_7129.JPG

IMG_7134.JPG

IMG_7138.JPG

And a final dry bud shot
IMG_7144.JPG

Amazing creation @Magic :d5:
I'll definitely be growing more in the future:thumbsup:

Forgot to add the final weights...
Each was around 60ish grams.
They both were sharing space with some of their sisters in a 3x3 tent sharing approx 250 actual watts of led.
Have a great day all:pass:

:drool::drool::drool: So so very nice my man! :d5: You and @Magic are solid team! Gawds, I want summa dat right now :rofl:... super lovely dry buds Ronin, us Sativa worshipers would riot for a bag of this:amazon: :rofl: .... great resins, perfect density,... how's her aroma now, and [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] after some good cure time, the same? I really want to put this and the others to an outdoor grow test!

:pimp: Thanks for indulging mate! :clapper: :slap:

:greenthumb: :joy: 2+oz per, in a 2.5gal pot, using just the GBD mix... that's damn good for yield for plants of that build! I think about how small of a footprint they had,..:eyebrows:-- consider 6-8 of them, near cheek-to-jowl in spacing,... hell even just 4 in a tiny floor space could flop a 1/2lb onto the scales! :woohoo1:

Have you tried any of the Aurora dry ferts? I've been using the dry player pack, trying to figure out what I'm doing.
I'm a big fan of the Uprising Line, Where did you find the Dry Player Pack if you dont mind me asking? They've got a two-part called 'Terp Tea' that came out not too long ago, but I haven't had a chance to try that yet.

Back