Grow Mediums Low_and_Slow Coco Micro Grow! (16oz container comp. entry)

okay cool i've made sense of that :) something i'll defiantly try! loss of flavor isn't a big deal to me when you can have smooooth smoke!

Plus trimming cold fresh rinsed buds is way easier.

subbed up and ready to watch the grow show... :pop: interesting on the bud washing... :smokebuds:

:pop: I like the looks of this one. :thumbs:

weekly updates...they're really not loving the tiny root space, trying to kill off foliage to account for the small container.

285252d1382087868-low_and_slow-coco-micro-grow-16oz-container-comp-entry-haze2.jpg

285253d1382087872-low_and_slow-coco-micro-grow-16oz-container-comp-entry-mdrg.jpg

haze2.jpgmdrg.jpg

Nice L&S

I've chucked a white widow in a little pot like that for fun! I'll be delighted if it turns out like that!
:High 5:

Bad pics but nice looking plant! I just dropped two of these last week so I am interested in a smoke report....hint hint :D:. Does she smell hazy? The buds look great and she is pretty much covered up. I am hoping to get the same phenos as you and I will be happy.

Smell is very marijuana-ey, with some fruit in there somewhere and some musky sweat smell, to be honest. A lot of my crops don't smell remarkable until they've been washed/cured...but so far I'm very happy with the growth/structure. They're hating life in tiny pots, so that might be a good indication to keep them in as large a container as is practicable.

Back