Mephisto Genetics Low odor and outdoor mephisto strains

Reaction score
I would love to try out some mephisto strains but currently i am limited to low odor stealth pc micro grows or
guerilla grows.

I don't really expect any of the mephisto strains to be well suited for a low odor stealth micro grow as they seem to focus mostly on strong connoisseur strains, which is why i'm so interested.

For outdoors what mephisto strains would be good in a hot humid climate and/or in swamps?

I realize i may just have to wait until i can sacrifice stealth for a bigger indoor setup with better control odor.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions:cheers:

I would love to try out some mephisto strains but currently i am limited to low odor stealth pc micro grows or
guerilla grows.

I don't really expect any of the mephisto strains to be well suited for a low odor stealth micro grow as they seem to focus mostly on strong connoisseur strains, which is why i'm so interested.

For outdoors what mephisto strains would be good in a hot humid climate and/or in swamps?

I realize i may just have to wait until i can sacrifice stealth for a bigger indoor setup with better control odor.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions:cheers:
As far as low odor I would say deep blue c, hubbabubbasmelloscope, And Toof decay would be better. Although I've seen almost every hubbabubbasmelloscope get huge so not really good for a pc box. The deep blue c and Toof decay stay small. The main ones to stay away from are the Chem lines, auto blues, and Ripleys OG, also sour crack is crazy smelly. Other than that all of the ones I've kept small and in small pots don't put off much smell. I couldn't recommend any for outdoor as I've never grown any outdoors but I would stay away from the really dense ones in a humid climate.

I've got two deep blue c going now and they smell super strong and mine didn't stay small,both 3 foot tall,I've grown toofdecay,supernatural og to and they both stunk,outside they probably all do good just gotta take care of them

I've got two deep blue c going now and they smell super strong and mine didn't stay small,both 3 foot tall,I've grown toofdecay,supernatural og to and they both stunk,outside they probably all do good just gotta take care of them
That's crazy I don't think I've ever seen a deep blue c get that tall. Are you doing soil or DWC? I guess it's all dependent on the pheno. Mine didn't smell strong at all either until after harvest.

Last edited:
I've got another thread couple pages back with pictures,I grow in hydro under a 600 watt

I'll have to check your thread out. I hear plants tend to get bigger in hydro but that's still amazing for one of their smaller strains.

I think you'd do well with the Tyrone Special and quite a few others. Something to consider, the two main things that determine height outside of genetics is how soon your tap root hits a wall and the distance of your light from the canopy. You can also use a scrog, LST, or top your plants. Being that your essentially doing micro grows for now, you can grow almost whatever the hell ya like without too much trouble. Here's some awesome links (on-site) to give you some better ideas as to what exactly to expect in regards of the height and width and yield of most Mephisto strains - especially the older ones. The first is the most stream lined, it kicks off from smallest to largest :weed::peace::weed:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-strains-size-guide.47625/
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-records-strain-results-and-tips.39291/

Last but not least - don't ever hesitate to reach out to Mitch and Co -
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-genetics-customer-service-feedback-thread.35558/

Last edited:
I got the Tyrone#2 Illuminauto and a bunch of mystery seeds for this years outdoors. Few early scandinavian strains to. Cant wait!! :D

image.jpeg

Don't know if you can make out the tape,deep blue c stands at 33 inches not counting the bucket,48 inches with bucket,supernatural og is at 41 inches,3 plants in a 4 by 3

Back