OLD REVIEWS Looking for High CBD strains and report

Gonna give Seedsman/auto CBD Sugar Gom a try this season. Supposed to be quick, we'll see how she does in my short season greenhouse

Nice...I have decided to hold off until Dutch Passion and/or Dinafem get a full boar cbd auto in their inventory. I was going to get some medgom to try, but the more reviews and info I read, I think waiting a bit for Dinafem or DP is a good move for the strict seed budget I am currently on.

Nice...I have decided to hold off until Dutch Passion and/or Dinafem get a full boar cbd auto in their inventory. I was going to get some medgom to try, but the more reviews and info I read, I think waiting a bit for Dinafem or DP is a good move for the strict seed budget I am currently on.

Hey 912, Dutch Passion has a CBD strain available my friend. Polarlight #3 has a high CBD content and is available at the moment. I can't speak for the #3 but I have grown the original Polarlight and the #2. All of which have been very good quality smoke if you enjoy a very hazy aroma and flavor. It is probably as close to a true haze flavor and aroma that I have ever found in an autoflowering variety. The high is very good, although not as strong as a true haze, but still very uplifting and giddy high without the raciness that comes with the haze dominant strains.

Hey 912, Dutch Passion has a CBD strain available my friend. Polarlight #3 has a high CBD content and is available at the moment. I can't speak for the #3 but I have grown the original Polarlight and the #2. All of which have been very good quality smoke if you enjoy a very hazy aroma and flavor. It is probably as close to a true haze flavor and aroma that I have ever found in an autoflowering variety. The high is very good, although not as strong as a true haze, but still very uplifting and giddy high without the raciness that comes with the haze dominant strains.

Thanks sooooooo much for that A4...I did not realize that polarlights was high in cbd!! I love haze smoke, taste and high, but find it Vey difficult to grow haze photo varieties outdoors due to finish times, but polarlights auto would solve that problem!! So many strains to try!! I have already put in my order for next year unfortunately(outdoor autos will be Auto Ultimate, Brooklyn Sunrise, Colorado Cookies, Daiquiri Lime). Also will be doing some portal strains outside as well(sour lemon, yodas dragon breath) so there should be lots of varied medical effects to try.

(outdoor autos will be Auto Ultimate, Brooklyn Sunrise, Colorado Cookies, Daiquiri Lime). Also will be doing some portal strains outside as well(sour lemon, yodas dragon breath) so there should be lots of varied medical effects to try.

Sounds like some great strains! I saw that Daiquiri Lime in an email from DP today and boy did it get my taste buds going! Not to mention the Colorado Cookies. They are putting out some nice sounding strains this year, I hope they turn out as well as they sound.

Sounds like some great strains! I saw that Daiquiri Lime in an email from DP today and boy did it get my taste buds going! Not to mention the Colorado Cookies. They are putting out some nice sounding strains this year, I hope they turn out as well as they sound.

Absolutely!! Sound amazing. Looking forward to see what they can do outside. The portal strains are awesome from what ive seen so far, look and smell incredible with a few weeks left before harvest under led's. Can't wait to see what they can do outside as well.

Absolutely!! Sound amazing. Looking forward to see what they can do outside. The portal strains are awesome from what ive seen so far, look and smell incredible with a few weeks left before harvest under led's. Can't wait to see what they can do outside as well.
Are you growing those on here? If so, shoot me a link. I have a hard time finding everyone's threads with this new layout. It used to be easy, now I have to go through people's posts to "hopefully" find a link to their thread. I am about to hit the sack but will catch up on it tomorrow.

If she does well, probably try to get some seeds from her, try to get a higher cbd strain for up here, if I end up with seed you are welcome to some if you want. First have to grow them, always way ahead of myself, lol.

If she does well, probably try to get some seeds from her, try to get a higher cbd strain for up here, if I end up with seed you are welcome to some if you want. First have to grow them, always way ahead of myself, lol.

Hey...pming you now.

Back