OLD REVIEWS Looking for High CBD strains and report

Good info, everybody. Skelly, thanks for the info on the Blue Mammoth. I'd like to try a couple high CBD autos.

Good info, everybody. Skelly, thanks for the info on the Blue Mammoth. I'd like to try a couple high CBD autos.

Thanks for the rep mediscrogs
Hey make sure you check out the review I wrote with pics...I don't know how I got her to grow to 51" tied down in 6-8 hours of sun, but I was really impressed with the plant.
But guys tincture...i've tried 4 different strains now(all low cbd strains, high thc) and have had excellent results from all 4 in pain control using tincture. I have a 70 year old friend with a broken neck, that the tincture has been helping immensely as well.

Cool, skelly, do you have a certain method for making tincture with everclear? I haven't thought much about doing something like that until reading your post. I wouldn't mind trying that as I have issues with pain

Thanks to the link for your smoke report, sounds good. I haven't smoked much CBD weed but tried some CannaTonic a couple months back and it definitely piqued my interest. I grew a couple Flash seeds strains this summer and was pretty impressed with their vigor, they have a Dr. Shiva strain that is high in CBD and a large (superauto) growing strain, I'm thinking about trying it next summer.

Thanks to the link for your smoke report, sounds good. I haven't smoked much CBD weed but tried some CannaTonic a couple months back and it definitely piqued my interest. I grew a couple Flash seeds strains this summer and was pretty impressed with their vigor, they have a Dr. Shiva strain that is high in CBD and a large (superauto) growing strain, I'm thinking about trying it next summer.

Cant wait until there is lots of auto cbd choices...soon enough I bet!! I have a bugger of a time finding anything in the auto range.(any cbd strains that will finish in my climate)

Cant wait until there is lots of auto cbd choices...soon enough I bet!! I have a bugger of a time finding anything in the auto range.(any cbd strains that will finish in my climate)
Gonna give Seedsman/auto CBD Sugar Gom a try this season. Supposed to be quick, we'll see how she does in my short season greenhouse

Back