why, gawd bless yer guv! that's very kind. to be fair i'm from liverpool originally! exiled in london!

Haha - thats fun! :D

Ehy Ehy Karm down now

JS72834296.jpg

everyone K(h)omes from somewchere

:rofl:
I never said even my best accents wre good - you should hear my Boston accent!!
.....Or john barnes rap ^_^

Cheers guys. I'm going to hunt for a spot this afternoon.

I will start a new thread. I have some seedlings rocking away in my prop tent and will probably move outside to adjust to the temps.

Most likely to be - BF LIBERTY HAZE - DNA FLORIDA OG - COTC Cash Crop (auto)

I'll stop terrorising this thread now. Best of luck my brothers.

Peace

Henhcy

:crying::crying:

Ehy Ehy Karm down now

JS72834296.jpg

Ehy Ehy Karm down now

JS72834296.jpg

ha! ah, mate, that john barnes rap - old skool gold!

Cheers guys. I'm going to hunt for a spot this afternoon.

I will start a new thread. I have some seedlings rocking away in my prop tent and will probably move outside to adjust to the temps.

Most likely to be - BF LIBERTY HAZE - DNA FLORIDA OG - COTC Cash Crop (auto)

I'll stop terrorising this thread now. Best of luck my brothers.

Peace

Henhcy
henchy, can i just ask - what light do you use in your prop tent? i just pucked up a 26 w led from secret jardin that i was thinking of banging in a cupboard just to give the gyals a head start - dunno whether it's powerful enough though. it was a (dickhead) impulse buy!

Hi man

I've got 150blue CFL in a dr60 which works really well.

It maybe to much but for the £15 it's defi worth it as pacs a punch.

Btw I am no expert but works really well for me

Henchy

3 x Think Different Beans. Popped them in kitchen roll on Friday.

beans.jpg

By Sunday Morning they were in the game!

tails.jpg

the lass in the middle is a monster. look at that! of course i'm now worried that the tap root is too long!

next stop Jiiffy Town!
dome.jpg

obviously now paranoid that the the jiffy plugs are too wet so i squeezed them out a bit. now worried that It's not warm enough so i've stuck the heating on! they're now in partial sunlight - read somewhere that they want to be introduced gradually. what have I turned into? please - if you're reading this and you see that i'm doing something wrong, please shout! thanking you! KP.

I just have to offer my humble opinion on germinating, i originally started with paper towels which didnt work out very well cuz its very easy to damage the roots, then i tried the jiffy pellets and i immediatelly abandoned that project cuz its very hard to control the moisture in them, sometimes too wet, sometimes too dry . Then i tried the little sponges (not sure what they are called) and i had good results but i found out that generally seedlings would come out stretched in them. To come to a conclusion the best way of germination i have ever tried out is in cups, i fill the cup with soil(after i have made holes at the bottom) then i water it thoroughly and let it put out its excessive water and then i make a very shallow hole with my finger and place the seed and i cover it with a little soil. 2-4 days after you get very nice healthy seedlings and you can keep them in the cups till you see roots at the bottom. Then(the nicest thing) you place the cup into the soil and enclose it with soil, pull it out so that there is an imprint of the cup, turn it upside down(while holding the stem inbetween your fingers) and put it in the hole you created . No transplant shock no problems everything nice and tidy.

I just have to offer my humble opinion on germinating, i originally started with paper towels which didnt work out very well cuz its very easy to damage the roots, then i tried the jiffy pellets and i immediatelly abandoned that project cuz its very hard to control the moisture in them, sometimes too wet, sometimes too dry . Then i tried the little sponges (not sure what they are called) and i had good results but i found out that generally seedlings would come out stretched in them. To come to a conclusion the best way of germination i have ever tried out is in cups, i fill the cup with soil(after i have made holes at the bottom) then i water it thoroughly and let it put out its excessive water and then i make a very shallow hole with my finger and place the seed and i cover it with a little soil. 2-4 days after you get very nice healthy seedlings and you can keep them in the cups till you see roots at the bottom. Then(the nicest thing) you place the cup into the soil and enclose it with soil, pull it out so that there is an imprint of the cup, turn it upside down(while holding the stem inbetween your fingers) and put it in the hole you created . No transplant shock no problems everything nice and tidy.

Moutros - great piece of advice! I did something similar last year and it worked well - don't know why I've changed up to be honest. funny isn't it - the more you learn, the more you're aware of the stuff that can go wrong! - tell me, what kind of cup did you use? paper or plazzy? - i've still got three auto brooklyn sunrise beans to do so I might go back to the old school with them!

thanks again buddy. good advice.

Back