Outdoor LOL !!!!!

I have some unopened Rapid Rooters and would like your opinion as to whether I should use them to germ or not. I have read great reviews on them, and would like to have the best start I can, as beans are not cheap and time is precious, especially when wasted on horrible grows, so again ladies and gents I want to learn from experienced, growers that can and are willing to help me succeed.

The soil I bought yesterday is ecoscapes organic moisture retaining garden soil. Don't have a link to post but it is in an orange colored bag. Only perlite I was able to find was Mirical grow infused bags. Can I use this perlite with this soil ?

is it the miracle grow in the green bag? If so I used it before and had no problems with regular topsoil/black earth.

I would help but I've found my thrill with hempy buckets and can't guide on a soil grow. I love rapid rooters though. I germinate at 80 degrees. Just popped 12 blue kush. Looks like I'll get all 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Perlite I found 20160804_170517.jpg and the soil is this stuff 20160804_170411.jpg another pic of back 20160804_170334.jpg another20160804_170404.jpg 20160804_170437.jpg
I welcome comments on this soil, and perlite.

Yeah those should work fine together. Ideally in the future try to hunt down some premium medium like promix. Garden soil/top soils are often heavier as opposed to a light highly aerated medium like promix. Ive grown using a ton of heavier based soils, but a lighter aerated soil is easier for roots to penetrate and also dries out quicker which allows more frequent feeding.
Again...check out guys outdoor journals in the outdoor section as well as individual breeders sections(my outdoor journal is in the dutch passion section for instance). Some guys take a lot of time and detail their journals well, and therefore have laid out many successful grows, which you can try to mimic until you find your preferred style for growing autos outdoors.
Good luck

Awesome info, and I took a look at those TREES you have grown 921GreenSkell. Might just find a giant climbing down one of them one day. Wow !!!! Keep this good info coming .

Awesome info, and I took a look at those TREES you have grown 921GreenSkell. Might just find a giant climbing down one of them one day. Wow !!!! Keep this good info coming .

Hahahahaha yeah GS don't grow no babeh bushes lol that is a factoid!!!!!!!!!!

Back