Outdoor LOL !!!!!

Lotta growers use fish water .... soil is the heart of the grow ... the majority of new growers problems start before they plant the seed ... was your soil prefertilized ?
:shrug:

All purpose soil. Not pre fertilized. I added perlite. It was just a box store all purpose soil. Do you all think I will do better with the organic soil I just bought with moisture retention? It has natural compost in it also. So fish water is a good thing to use ?

All purpose soil. Not pre fertilized. I added perlite. It was just a box store all purpose soil. Do you all think I will do better with the organic soil I just bought with moisture retention? It has natural compost in it also. So fish water is a good thing to use ?

yeah fish water is good, you just have to check the pH

unless you put any kind of algicide/herbicide in your pond .... I use purified water for my grows ... it's RO water that is available from various kiosks around town for about $.25 / gal ... this water has greatly improved my grows ... do you have a link to the soil you purchased or a good pic of the bag ?

:thumbsup:

Will post a pic of the bag in daylight tomorrow

I use Lamberts Organic potting mix from Lowes as a base in most of my grows ...

Hi Eddiebud
These folks here will give you great advice and instructions.
My 1st grow is about done and I completed it with a combo of roots original as a 25% base layer and 75% roots 707
I used Biobizz Fish Mix and BioBizz Bloom following the Hazy schedule etc
My particulars and photos are under outdoor growing if that helps
I have a day 30 day DP Think Different to view on this program as well as 5 others about 65 to75 days in
Check it out
If I can help let me know
Good luck and have fun

The soil I bought yesterday is ecoscapes organic moisture retaining garden soil. Don't have a link to post but it is in an orange colored bag. Only perlite I was able to find was Mirical grow infused bags. Can I use this perlite with this soil ?

The soil I bought yesterday is ecoscapes organic moisture retaining garden soil. Don't have a link to post but it is in an orange colored bag. Only perlite I was able to find was Mirical grow infused bags. Can I use this perlite with this soil ?

@Waira or @912GreenSkell can probably help with the miracle grow perlite question

Ordered some water retaining crystals and some master craft watering spikes that fit on a soda bottle to self water and will not drip water if soil is already moist. I really want this next grow to work out, and again I will be outdoors, as well as trying some in the greenhouse which is also very hot even with 4 fans going. Waiting on beans to arrive any day now.....Hopefully. I thank everyone for input, and be assured I will be leaning on you all for advise on this next grow. I don't smoke but I do make tincture, and canna balm for pain relief. I plan to do some edibles that are featured in High Times cook book. I want to also do some oil infusion, canna butter, etc....Just not a big smoker. I have done it but for me and my situation the alternatives are a good fit. Please keep the suggestions, advise, and tips coming.

Back