"this is for the more experienced auto growers you must complete 3 grows,have them documented here, and been a member for 6+ months. Any questions please PM magic or Roark"

This is a clip from the rules.......

Sorry bud it's not to keep the new members out its only to ensure the integrity of sir @Roark and the gladiator leader @Magic and their battle threads.

"this is for the more experienced auto growers you must complete 3 grows,have them documented here, and been a member for 6+ months. Any questions please PM magic or Roark"

This is a clip from the rules.......

Sorry bud it's not to keep the new members out its only to ensure the integrity of sir @Roark and the gladiator leader @Magic and their battle threads.

I totally understand all of that Ill definitely get to documenting my upcoming and current grows. And hopefully we can get a battle going by the end of the year. Hope to heat from all of you during the process.

Thanks again for everyone that got back to me to help explain this process

I totally understand all of that Ill definitely get to documenting my upcoming and current grows. And hopefully we can get a battle going by the end of the year. Hope to heat from all of you during the process.

Thanks again for everyone that got back to me to help explain this process

I'll be waiting.

Back