Loam

What seeds are you currently running?

I'm running Sweet Seeds BlowMind ... although they're absolutely reputable and have never experienced nor seen a sweet seeds not auto ... it's a complete freak.

But i agree with being careful with some of the raft of new comers on the scene - There's a rush to get in on the autoflower action and perhaps they don't have the quality controls and testing in place that the larger established breeders have!

:d5:

:pighug:
Thanks for sharing your strains blue, but I was curious about what Gimemy was growing so maybe we could help?

I can remember people having quite a bit of trouble with big breeders not running stricter controls on their auto runs. I think it really comes down to a breeders personal dedication to quality and a willingness to postpone release until standards have been met. I seem to remember a small-time auto breeder that always released autos that autoed quite some years back, loved those Mossy Jems...

loved those Mossy Jems...

Mossy (as i'm sure you might know) was one of the Autoflower Pioneers ... not sure if we can get away with calling her "grandma of Autos" :rofl: @Mossy *hides* ... maybe "God Mother* may be more appropriate! ^_^

She knows her onions (or in this case ... autos!)

I seem to remember a small-time auto breeder that always released autos that autoed quite some years back, loved those Mossy Jems...

Cheers @OregonBlackBear ...:pass:..funny enough @FullDuplex just got them Re-Released this season...and they have been in the Big Battle..

Mossy (as i'm sure you might know) was one of the Autoflower Pioneers ... not sure if we can get away with calling her "grandma of Autos" :rofl: @Mossy *hides* ... maybe "God Mother* may be more appropriate! ^_^

She knows her onions (or in this case ... autos!)

@blue .........My Office...................................................................................now............:naughtystep:

I'm a fine example of that! :D ... You can check my current thread.
When an auto doesn't auto ... there's little to do other than 12/12 to make flower.

If it's your only plant .. keep it .. if you have other around that are autoflowering - get rid rather than 12/12/ the lot (inless you can afford / have a 12/12 tent aswell)

There's been an unfortunate spate of non autos recently ... There's a feeling (among the far more scientifically qualified than myself) that 24 hours of light (while technically possible) is causing some autos to not auto .... leaning towards the age old notion that "plants really do need rest" ... as a consequence to this i'll only be doing 20/4 lighting (as i used to) from now on.

hope this helps

Blue :d5:
Well I keep a pretty good eye on my plants I've got 23 and I was only trying for Otto's and I've noticed after 18 hours of light they quit standing up so pretty and they start drooping a little so I started my 12 12 room 2 weeks ago from my photos and just threw the Autos up in it

Ahh, there's that.

Suddenly the cannabis industry thinks autos are good and not crap (sheesh, we've been telling them) and now in the rush to get new strains and seed to market, quality breeding has gone to the way side.

A true daylight neutral auto should auto all on it's own, anything else that requires photoperiod manipulation is a photo...albeit a sensitive one.

If that is the case, then you and blue are spot on with adjusting light period to cause flowering.

What seeds are you currently running?
They were free seeds from gyo I can see why they were free 2 Sonic Bubbles and two bubbles I got some better seeds from Oregon Elite seeds had trouble with them they replace them happily and out of the first 10 I got 2 to start and eight days one of them was already on its third node and somebody let a cat into the grow room this morning and they're gone now rest in peace one was test C. From Fast buds 420 and it was doing great and the other was a six shooter

Hello everybody sorry to drop the conversation so fast I had to build a new grow room or two one that didn't have cats I have some photos if you'd like to see them. The first two photos of the Sonic bubble the next it's just a bubble it was in a 2-gallon pot trying to make it be faster and the last two are the Autos that haven't bloomed they're supposed to be the same kind as the other two

Attachments

• 20190508_202323.jpg
    20190508_202323.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190508_202316.jpg
    20190508_202316.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190508_202423.jpg
    20190508_202423.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190508_202406.jpg
    20190508_202406.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20190508_202330.jpg
    20190508_202330.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 44
Hello everybody sorry to drop the conversation so fast I had to build a new grow room or two one that didn't have cats I have some photos if you'd like to see them. The first two photos of the Sonic bubble the next it's just a bubble it was in a 2-gallon pot trying to make it be faster and the last two are the Autos that haven't bloomed they're supposed to be the same kind as the other two
Oops that last photos out of sequence it should be the third one

Thanks for sharing your strains blue, but I was curious about what Gimemy was growing so maybe we could help?

I can remember people having quite a bit of trouble with big breeders not running stricter controls on their auto runs. I think it really comes down to a breeders personal dedication to quality and a willingness to postpone release until standards have been met. I seem to remember a small-time auto breeder that always released autos that autoed quite some years back, loved those Mossy Jems...

Back