Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png

I am whipping up some burgers and DABBBBBBS foreveryone @Dudeski @XxxAuto @Eyeoftheworld @Rebel @stepside everyone dowb for burgers n dabbbbs oh and budlight for those so inclined........and YES EOTW of course I have some real classy box wine and red solo cups jusssst for you. View attachment 600511 Yep you got that right ladies box wine that looks like a purse, you know when you wanna keep it classy at a picnic or something. But you cant forget the View attachment 600512

Looks like something my floozy in law would drink... That's Rebel for "sister in law"

Who do I send suggestion to for speed enhancements ...

That would be Northern Grower. But we're pretty damn fast already. Its just this thread lol maybe we need a new one?

lol could b done bye 1 person litrally lol n cheers have fun trying get the right program n boom u can take goggle out

It's probably me then! LMAO I swear half my posts go to the VOID. You know the place where your sock goes when you do laundry and come out missing a pair... Yeah.. That's where they are at!

Looks like something my floozy in law would drink... That's Rebel for "sister in law"

That would be Northern Grower. But we're pretty damn fast already. Its just this thread lol maybe we need a new one?

It's probably me then! LMAO I swear half my posts go to the VOID. You know the place where your sock goes when you do laundry and come out missing a pair... Yeah.. That's where they are at!

is she hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back