Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the fastest way 2 make something from my cut leafs if any 1 could pm me with info or put on here that would b great all I no is lighter gas n make oil from it is there another way?

make some weed butter, dont know how much trim u got but i'just recommend 5 pieces of butter(1250g) so even with loss u will get around 1000g butter- simply heat butter with 1 3rd water in pot- then when its all liquified u just put trim in and then let it boil on little flame but not too much boiling just slightly bubbles and refill water from time to time so nothing will burn and its all protected from the water bed (doenst get hotter than 100C° so resin is safe) do it at least half an hour and dont forget to move a stick around sometime so everything from trim will be solved. u can to this even fr hours. i did it 6 hours but half an hour will work too, i gues. when ur done ask @derek420colorado what a hash banger is and you wont regret the choice to do it... :coffee2:

Yo, xxx the party is just getting started!

:pass:
Ohhh yeah... I'm ready !!
image.gif

Dannnnng right gurrrl I like to party, but I wanna be formal so I wear a tuxedah tshirt with my box wine, red solo cups and double sized UNDERinflated air mattress. Heck who wouldn't wanna party with that!!!!!!!!
I always knew you were a classy dude!!

time 2 get packed n go see yall in few weeks pray for ma plants lol I want him 2 send pics but then again I wanna b amazed if there not dead on my return peace 2 every 1 have fun
We should take bets on how many alerts you have when you get back!

time 2 get packed n go see yall in few weeks pray for ma plants lol I want him 2 send pics but then again I wanna b amazed if there not dead on my return peace 2 every 1 have fun

Safe travels!

I has almost giving up here in LS, so slow and slow likes... AND double post often, only in LS
:crying:

Welcome to the "lets see how fast we can crash the server" party!

Yo, xxx the party is just getting started!

:pass:
I am whipping up some burgers and DABBBBBBS foreveryone @Dudeski @XxxAuto @Eyeoftheworld @Rebel @stepside everyone dowb for burgers n dabbbbs oh and budlight for those so inclined........and YES EOTW of course I have some real classy box wine and red solo cups jusssst for you.
Purse-Wines-600x400.jpg
Yep you got that right ladies box wine that looks like a purse, you know when you wanna keep it classy at a picnic or something. But you cant forget the
solo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back