Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we all doing this fine Tuesday?

Ive had a bit of a security breach in one of my bigger grow areas so everything has to get packed up and moved to a new location. Its a pain in the ass but better safe than sorry right? Took so long to get the RDWC room put together and working efficiently but nothing is worth getting caught by the cops.

So wish me luck finding a new location, I hope to only be down and out for a month tops.
Man Grim that sucks, but security is security. Good luck on the move

Could go all in and create positive pressure from the other side. Put something like a small, 4" fan on each tent for an intake, then the one big one shared for exhaust. *insert Tim Allen, Tool Time "more power" grunting noises here"

morepower.png

Could go all in and create positive pressure from the other side. Put something like a small, 4" fan on each tent for an intake, then the one big one shared for exhaust. *insert Tim Allen, Tool Time "more power" grunting noises here"
I do happen to have a couple 4" computer fans

morepower.png
more power was that? think jeremy Clarkson is on his way also lol u must no him surely ??

Yeah I was gonna go 4" filters in each tent almost 45° angle out the ports into a dampered y into 8" fan out through gable vent only one almost 90° bend mostly straight run probably even go rigid ducting
fans way 2 strong for 4 inch cf even I can tell ya that 1 I use a 4inch cf and the 5 inch fan even on the lowest setting and then even with a dimmer in the wall at half power and its still strong , can only imagine ur activated coal will b usless with even a 5inch fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back