Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if I'm really just looking for better airflow. Smell isn't my main concern

It's also a temp & airflow nightmare as every bend in the ducting before the Y joiner will affect the flow... Give it ago, see what happens, you may hit lucky & balance easily but most people don't :(

I liked the 2 into one with baffles, can control it more. Were you going to use 2 4in filters with the 8 inch fan?
Yeah I was gonna go 4" filters in each tent almost 45° angle out the ports into a dampered y into 8" fan out through gable vent only one almost 90° bend mostly straight run probably even go rigid ducting

I would think that what the intake situation on one tent versus the other looks like could throw things out of balance with shared ducting. You're creating negative pressure in each tent. Depending on the setup, if one tent has significantly less resistance on where the replacement air will get sucked in, then that tent will see much higher airflow than the other as it will be the path of least resistance. If each tent has it's own fan, the exhaust doesn't have a choice of which tent to pull from. Dunno that it would make a large difference, just something to maybe keep in mind. :smoking:

How are we all doing this fine Tuesday?

Ive had a bit of a security breach in one of my bigger grow areas so everything has to get packed up and moved to a new location. Its a pain in the ass but better safe than sorry right? Took so long to get the RDWC room put together and working efficiently but nothing is worth getting caught by the cops.

So wish me luck finding a new location, I hope to only be down and out for a month tops.

Extreme example...if you have the flap on one tent open and the other tent closed up....would any air even bother to flow through the closed tent?
I'm pretty sure some would flow but I'm seeing the big pic now..... hence I haven't been running extraction up until now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back