Status
Not open for further replies.
fans way 2 strong for 4 inch cf even I can tell ya that 1 I use a 4inch cf and the 5 inch fan even on the lowest setting and then even with a dimmer in the wall at half power and its still strong , can only imagine ur activated coal will b usless with even a 5inch fan
That's the kind of input I was looking for

What up errrrybody @Grim Reefer dude I am really sorry to hear that my friend

@stepside if you are not worried about smell then I would not put a filter on it, you talk about reducing the effectiveness of your fan, its like putting a friggin pillow behind it and tryin to suck air through it. One 8" fan should exchange your air just fine. How big are your tents again?

I see what you got going there, my problem is I want to run two tents off of one fan
t joint m8 if 2 4inch say I woulf use a 6 inch fan but that's jst me so all the active carbon gets used instead off it being sucked right out even on mine turned right down when u look in the fan its black from the moister in the carbon being sucked through , I'm gonna get a carbon active blanket and use that around my cf and get active carbon 2 stick inside my duckting aswell jst 2 b sure then run it on a t joint with a jar off onna connected 2 it for the air 2 blow over if u can follow that lol

t joint m8 if 2 4inch say I woulf use a 6 inch fan but that's jst me so all the active carbon gets used instead off it being sucked right out even on mine turned right down when u look in the fan its black from the moister in the carbon being sucked through , I'm gonna get a carbon active blanket and use that around my cf and get active carbon 2 stick inside my duckting aswell jst 2 b sure then run it on a t joint with a jar off onna connected 2 it for the air 2 blow over if u can follow that lol
That's way more stealth than I need. I couldn't really care about the smell I was just thinking it wouldn't be bad to knock it down a little. I might put up a sign that says skunk farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back