Status
Not open for further replies.
just if theres too much pull you aint filtering shit ... push tents together and do like a daisy chain thing
or the y works 2... id just like less duct work ... lookin like a science fiction movie set
I really don't care about filtering I'm more interested in airflow and exchange to control heat and humidity. But if I'm running it I might as well at least try to scrub it

Ill tell ya what gets me in my industry,is that an employer expects me to drive 67 miles each way with no per diem/travel pay because its considered close, this is the reason i'd rather work out of state or out of country!!! Big sacrifices= big money

So I'm thinking about finally getting a charcoal filter or two.. I'm going to do two tents. My question is.... should I go with 2 filters one fan or 1filter one fan

Whilst it's tempting to go with the single fan & filter, balancing the load for the tents is going to be a lot harder than you would expect :(

Go the two fans & filters route mate... far less problems involved...

Ill tell ya what gets me in my industry,is that an employer expects me to drive 67 miles each way with no per diem/travel pay because its considered close, this is the reason i'd rather work out of state or out of country!!! Big sacrifices= big money
I hear ya, I was running crane in new Hampshire making 22 an hour guy running same crane 10 miles down the road in Mass making 67 an hour... union pay

Whilst it's tempting to go with the single fan & filter, balancing the load for the tents is going to be a lot harder than you would expect :(

Go the two fans & filters route mate... far less problems involved...
Even if I'm really just looking for better airflow. Smell isn't my main concern

Morning stoners! Back to work today and actually looking forward to being busy again. I have both tents up and running and putting the hammer down on some Fastbuds! Looking forward to seeing the Autopots in full action! Have agreat day all and make it a good one!:pass:Out the door.

or u can try my ghetto AC
the video aint me but I remember having a written tutorial once upon a time
somewhere in DIY section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back