Status
Not open for further replies.
always new thing being found bud a lot has 2 do with ppl releasing pets ect n there breading n making new hybrids ect but some stuff is just unreal u should see some off the things we get asked about even just in the river clyde here and a lot off it is a first for every 1 that sees it , and how far the sea is coming up the rivers ect n fish r adapting 2 the new conditions its insane did u check out the sneakhead?? as far as I remember its a very aggressive salamander sort off thing but if u wanna sea a lamprey have a google of them also lol enjoy
ya someone told me the tigersharks are just staying in regular water now... they always could but theyd go back to ocean now they just in regular waters not even the "sweet" water where ocean and rivers meet

I believe that's the family heheheheh
what pine? interested cause its acid in nature, and I'm wondering if itll help keep ph levels just right

I hope it does, I never check soil pH in my outdoor stuff. If it goes outside it either likes it or it doesn't. I have two of those boxes and last year 10 little MOB clones gave me almost 2lbs

ya someone told me the tigersharks are just staying in regular water now... they always could but theyd go back to ocean now they just in regular waters not even the "sweet" water where ocean and rivers meet
I no the bull shark can swim between sea n river no problem need 2 look up the tiger shark never heard that b4 but there is fresh water sharks though not here mind u lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back