Status
Not open for further replies.
and hello every 1 how r yall 2day?? I at last beat the fekin birds ;-]
WP_20160711_13_52_58_Pro[1].jpg

And the opinion of whats eating them... from the most knowledgeable group is................. ?

View attachment 599546
hi Frogster; I am certainly NOT the most knowledgeable, not by a longshot, but I am guessing this is nocturnal damage otherwise you would have seen the culprits. if they are in pots, check under them for slugs, earwigs, woodlice. if they are in pots on paving slabs, check under them too. if there is vegetation nearby, especially weeds, I am thinking slugs.
keep us posted.

don't have my fone on me sooooo ya no pics but I just was lookin at zee babies ...haven't seen em all weekend, I gotta go away more often.... my gawd
so whitney shrinking is weight packing, any thoughts?? watered her and she shrunk up again can feel weight putting on, excited!!!!
the td got some wood ash, I forget what wood but it was def. the right choice, sugae leaves ooooozing black insane shit...
Jamie Hendrix is just about at the tomato halo lol showing pistils so yay!!!!!

this is NOT anti American lol but this 1 u guys can keep wtf is that wow ! this was just sent in 2 us

that is a snakefish skinned alive.... they can actualy leave the water and survive on land
and no derek I did not use google lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back