Status
Not open for further replies.
River monsters rocks, I love that show. My daughter's 5 and she always wants to stay up late to watch it
Jeremy wade 1? yeh its gd a bit fake though but realy gd show rex hunt hes just hilarious I'm surprised no 1 has hit him a few times lmao ozzy guy , then u got xtreme fishing with robson green the guys a B end but gd show lol n cant forget matt haze u will see almost instantly who he is endorsed bye lmao

hi Frogster; I am certainly NOT the most knowledgeable, not by a longshot, but I am guessing this is nocturnal damage otherwise you would have seen the culprits. if they are in pots, check under them for slugs, earwigs, woodlice. if they are in pots on paving slabs, check under them too. if there is vegetation nearby, especially weeds, I am thinking slugs.
keep us posted.

Thanks guys... The plant is in the ground (well a hole with 100 ltrs of Canna Pro) the rest of the plant is a healthy color/colour with good growth, looking well apart from these holes...

I also have a perimeter ring of slug/snail bait all the way around it.... Evidence of a number of dead ones....

I thought that would be enough to stop snails & slugs - usually works.

Thanks all for the answers... Snails, Slugs, Butterflies, Caterpillars.... Hmmmm so the Pyrethrum 5EC may help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back