Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm writing my Copperfield one now!

Hell yeah! I've got a doozie, it does not involve any celebs as I said like the time I saw Sandra Bullock(just some lady with brown hair) at denny's I don't have any cool celeb stories(well except my dad kinda, story for another night) but this one involves LA, about 75 hits of LSD 250,000 people and a butt naked giant fighting cops! It's pretty good lol

those are visiting toes to camp, and I didn't need to ask

OKKKK well then sir that brings me to a totally different question, what kind of chick comes up and asks "Hey would you take a picture of my toes and put em on the internet?" I kinda want to meet this toe lady:crying:

OKKKK well then sir that brings me to a totally different question, what kind of chick comes up and asks "Hey would you take a picture of my toes and put em on the internet?" I kinda want to meet this toe lady:crying:
didn't quite play out that way, but when she took her boots off I grabed the cam

He definitely has the biggest bushes but to be fair they are photos(now we of course do not discriminate against ANY bush here) so the bush o the day I think SHOULD go to the best auto bush. Just sayin, now @912GreenSkell those are some super nice n healthy bushes. The DP blueberry is my ringer strain, I grew it almost exclusively for 6 or 7 years. I love it, it is my all time favorite tasting smoke. My house smelled like muffins for a LONG time lol

Yeah love the BB...awesome strain for sure!! 2 of 3 years mine smelt of blueberry muffins. Last seasons was a blueberry perfume that is really amazing!
Alrighty then...well the best auto bush I can pull out, doesn't compare to indoor hydro monstrosities, but I am pretty proud of them!!

Day 62 Daiquiri Lime (34" main stalk)
IMG_3886.JPG

Purple limes...love it!
IMG_3887.JPG

Day 52 Autoultimate (40" main stalk)
IMG_3883.JPG

Yeah love the BB...awesome strain for sure!! 2 of 3 years mine smelt of blueberry muffins. Last seasons was a blueberry perfume that is really amazing!
Alrighty then...well the best auto bush I can pull out, doesn't compare to indoor hydro monstrosities, but I am pretty proud of them!!

Day 62 Daiquiri Lime (34" main stalk)
View attachment 598801

Purple limes...love it!
View attachment 598802

Day 52 Autoultimate (40" main stalk)
View attachment 598803

There we go, now there is some good ole auto bush for us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back