Status
Not open for further replies.
Well does a tric bush count? This is one of my uglies from a mix bag.
20160709_151215.jpg
20160709_151254.jpg
20160709_155123-1.jpg
20160709_155028-1.jpg

Oh and aunty @Mossy I have TOTALLY noticed your changing of folks titles lol They stick out like a sore thumb to me I love it!
Are you sure it's auntie @Mossy? I seem to recall this being how EP got on @Ripper 's smoker list!
$_35.JPG

Anybody recognize this!? Hmmmm

Last edited:
ww"Faulty Towers".."Flowery Twats" good..?..it is good to change things abou..feng shwei..change things about..don't let stale air settle anywhere..chase it out.

Yes indeed! I just know if you change mine I will notice. I am on to you lol Love you Aunty M you are the bestest ever in lifes history!

Last edited:
Since I know most of you guys hardly ever come over to potpros(boooo! shame on you!! ;)) and today is show your bush Saturday(hahaha nice), I figured I would pull up a couple of recent pics of the photo plants as of day 92. 1 liter/quart AN bottle for scale.

DP Think Fast
View attachment 598754

DP Durban POison
View attachment 598755

DP Frisian Duck
View attachment 598756

DP Blueberry
View attachment 598757

DP Orange Hill Special
View attachment 598758

DP Frisian Dew(seriously...this honey covers a 3.5 foot X 8 foot area one branch after another, around 3 feet tall)
View attachment 598759

Getting bushy around here!!
i think bushes of the day go to 912

i think bushes of the day go to 912

He definitely has the biggest bushes but to be fair they are photos(now we of course do not discriminate against ANY bush here) so the bush o the day I think SHOULD go to the best auto bush. Just sayin, now @912GreenSkell those are some super nice n healthy bushes. The DP blueberry is my ringer strain, I grew it almost exclusively for 6 or 7 years. I love it, it is my all time favorite tasting smoke. My house smelled like muffins for a LONG time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back