Status
Not open for further replies.
DAAANG DUUUUDE THOSE ARE SOME PRETTY TOES!!!!!!!!! I had no idea you were talented in the art of nail painting that is so neat, do you wear open toed shoes a lot?
about the only talent I have when it comes to nails, toes and fingers, is turning them black, lol

about the only talent I have when it comes to nails, toes and fingers, is turning them black, lol

So I am guessing those are wifey's toes? If that is the case, kind of like @HotBunz the other day, how does that convo go? "Hey baby I need to take a picture of your toes and put em on the internet? :crying::crying:

@Mossy I SAW IT I SAW IT and that is a sexxxxxxxxy badge! I noticed @Eyeoftheworld didn't get one and I have to say she flashes her bush more than anyone IN LS(I think she might like doing it :shrug:) Again the level of awesomeness does not cease to amaze me!

PS. Whoever designed it greaaat job!
I do have one!! Can you see it now?

People like my bush. I like showing them my bush. We all win!!!

@Eyeoftheworld if I do this book its not going to be without you so... You can color any page you like! I beg of you!
In that case, I'll be happy to color on all of your pages, Rebel!!

I've seen those pretty fairy toes before!!
afternoon stoners:pass::shooty:
animated-hello-image-0021.gif

I do have one!! Can you see it now?

People like my bush. I like showing them my bush. We all win!!!

In that case, I'll be happy to color on all of your pages, Rebel!!

I've seen those pretty fairy toes before!!

View attachment 598774

Yes sweetness we all LOVE your bush!

Oh and aunty @Mossy I have TOTALLY noticed your changing of folks titles lol They stick out like a sore thumb to me I love it!

ww"Faulty Towers".."Flowery Twats" good..?..it is good to change things abou..feng shwei..change things about..don't let stale air settle anywhere..chase it out.

Since I know most of you guys hardly ever come over to potpros(boooo! shame on you!! ;)) and today is show your bush Saturday(hahaha nice), I figured I would pull up a couple of recent pics of the photo plants as of day 92. 1 liter/quart AN bottle for scale.

DP Think Fast
IMG_3873.JPG

DP Durban POison
IMG_3874.JPG

DP Frisian Duck
IMG_3876.JPG

DP Blueberry
IMG_3882.JPG

DP Orange Hill Special
IMG_3891.JPG

DP Frisian Dew(seriously...this honey covers a 3.5 foot X 8 foot area one branch after another, around 3 feet tall)
IMG_3893.JPG

Getting bushy around here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back