Status
Not open for further replies.
eP will shortly be displaying the Newest LS badge..when you See it..please hover your cursor over it for the description..:headbang:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I cheated and went back to look. That is Funny does @Rebel get one too? I mean you know just cause lol

Thank you @Mossy !

But if i may ask one thing, please no badges for flashing feet....:smoking:

:pass:

Hey if people stop talking in LS for too long it is a straight up toefest and EVERYONE is getting tagged. I have been saving all the toesies I see lately(not really lol but they would NOT be hard to round up) so you better check back in LS every day multiple times and if no one has posted then say HIGH or else ITS REVENGE OF THE TOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I just know I am gonna regret posting that bush...........Bugger ! .................I'm off to bed now, us old folk need our beauty sleep like Derek needs Dabs.......and another thin......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just know I am gonna regret posting that bush...........Bugger ! .................I'm off to bed now, us old folk need our beauty sleep like Derek needs Dabs.......and another thin......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[HASHTAG]#fact[/HASHTAG] Derek DOES need dabs, right now in fact hahahahahahahahahahaha. I think I might play a dabbing game and tomorrow everyone who says the word dab or bush I will go do a dab hehehehehe(Don't judge I like to get high ON WEED THINGS lol)

You sure must sleep alot penguin!

Show us yer bush....................

Here is one I kind of "bumped into" a while back !!!

images

Notice the hint of blue......NO not that one..............honestly.....you guys..................eP.
is that the penguin farms tuna auto flower fem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back