Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel The World would be a dull place without Whack Jobs.............lol......got any Drifter tales ? or Copperfield ones ? You must have.....c'mon.......tell pengy.....just between us.......and the LS crew on Saturday night duty......c'mon......u know u want too......eP.

@Duggy , love the TL video, I had not seen that one ! Very Jap !

@Mossy........Step duty for what ? Bringing a ray of sunshine into Nammy's life ?!? Well, remember, while I am on step duty....no foot massages.......unless............I've been replaced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????????
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

You wouldn't ??????? Would you......not one of those awful warrior types......please tell me it isn't so......blub, sob, whimper

OMG I have THE COPPERFIELD TALE!! and pictures to prove it!!! Brb... Gotta take some pics... That I can actually show you...

@Eyeoftheworld if I do this book its not going to be without you so... You can color any page you like! I beg of you!

Since I'm on a fixing kick today this fits the theme...

@derek420colorado I am in negotiations with @Son of Hobbes ........I am awaiting his reply........the interview process has evolved from an initial q+a and requires the interviewee to do a lot of work. It is what makes them special......so don't hold your breath too long............but I am sure it will be worth the wait......eP.

Oh I know perfection takes time my fuzzy non feathered friend, I just wanna poke at cha cause you are on the naughty step hahahaha

heres a cpl things i love and have changed my life for the better @Mossy and i would love to share with you all!
Dinafem Bubba Kush Crumble and a bud from the bagView attachment 598557
These Golden Teachers are the things that lead me to grow weed(which i also grew)
View attachment 598558
And a group shot of things i love... See i got 3 nectar collectors? i think i got a problem!
what do you think @derek420colorado
View attachment 598559
Oh and the MHRB is Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark which i extract DMT from when i feeling like i need to do a serious evaluation of whats going on with me.
every thing ive learned from growing is from AFN!!! @The Elvis @Fuggzy and @Bailey are my mentors along with other great ppl here on AFN!​
cool trip, love shrooms too, got a big bag of luminous lucies, fun to grow

OMG I have THE COPPERFIELD TALE!! and pictures to prove it!!! Brb... Gotta take some pics... That I can actually show you...

@Eyeoftheworld if I do this book its not going to be without you so... You can color any page you like! I beg of you!

Since I'm on a fixing kick today this fits the theme...

Favorite PJ song hands down

Show us yer bush....................

Here is one I kind of "bumped into" a while back !!!

images

Notice the hint of blue......NO not that one..............honestly.....you guys..................eP.
nice bush ep

Good Morning All-

Dallas has been crazy the last 2 days. Sad to see those who are paid to protect us get ambushed like that.

Anyway, here are some new pics of my AK Auto at 37 days old.So far she appears to be doing great. A few bottom leaves have turned brown but from what I have been reading that is normal.

Please let me know what you think. Is there anything I need to change, add or leave the hell alone?
looking good, just keep watching her grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back