Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy........Step duty for what ? Bringing a ray of sunshine into Nammy's life ?!? Well, remember, while I am on step duty....no foot massages.......unless............I've been replaced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????????
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Choice of two..Flashing your Fanny on LS..Or using the gents toilets in the staffroom..coz you can't have it All ways..can you..?

You wouldn't ??????? Would you......not one of those awful warrior types......please tell me it isn't so......blub, sob, whimper

img_20160709_135132-jpg.598623

:bighug:

Wey Aye man..:headbang:

Yup..and if you Did @Waira..I'm sure your would put a parting in the middle huh..?..:yeah:

You are that Man derek..total giver..:bravo:

Maybe @Bum might review it for us..he can Try before we Buy..:bravo:..Go @Bum..

I'll save them Root cheers..

Yeah..:d5:

:pass: Did you See the badge as well...?

A Lot..:bighug:

You out and out lied...if that is Your Bush..then it is your turn in the barrel tomorrow..Jim lad..View attachment 598702

Attt...you stay in your bedroom....and don't use the internet..you can wait until your Dad gets Home..:naughtystep:

Fingers crossed just another few grey hairs for Mom...:bighug:

Enjoy your Night..:vibe:..don't Dance too much...:coffee:

There is a Show us your Bush badge? I didn't see it, if you mean my super baller 1lb plant badge yes and I LOVE IT

It's not on my page :(

The ones at the top that announce the grow battles and sales n stuff right now it is Amare, grow battles [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and then the SUYB then the mephisto sale. they rotate at the top of the screen

@Rebel The World would be a dull place without Whack Jobs.............lol......got any Drifter tales ? or Copperfield ones ? You must have.....c'mon.......tell pengy.....just between us.......and the LS crew on Saturday night duty......c'mon......u know u want too......eP.

@Duggy , love the TL video, I had not seen that one ! Very Jap !

@Mossy........Step duty for what ? Bringing a ray of sunshine into Nammy's life ?!? Well, remember, while I am on step duty....no foot massages.......unless............I've been replaced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????????
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

You wouldn't ??????? Would you......not one of those awful warrior types......please tell me it isn't so......blub, sob, whimper

I thought you were doin some sort of interview, sir I ask can interviews still be accomplished while on said naughty step?????????????

The ones at the top that announce the grow battles and sales n stuff right now it is Amare, grow battles [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and then the SUYB then the mephisto sale. they rotate at the top of the screen
Yes. I've seen it before!... but it's not there anymore. Is there a specific place you can go on the site to see that stuff? I hadn't really realized it was missing until now. What else have I missed?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back