Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the growers that have Flashed their Bush today..it should show up when site cycles..:yeah:

You on a phone Eye..?

whhhhhhhhaaaattt that is bad ASS!!!!!!!! I am going to have to do something veewwwwwy sneaky for @Mossy cause she sees all so it would be hard to give her a surprise butttttt I think I jussssssst might have something in mind hehehehehe I can be suuuuper snnnnneakkky

@Mossy I SAW IT I SAW IT and that is a sexxxxxxxxy badge! I noticed @Eyeoftheworld didn't get one and I have to say she flashes her bush more than anyone IN LS(I think she might like doing it :shrug:) Again the level of awesomeness does not cease to amaze me!

PS. Whoever designed it greaaat job!

@derek420colorado I am in negotiations with @Son of Hobbes ........I am awaiting his reply........the interview process has evolved from an initial q+a and requires the interviewee to do a lot of work. It is what makes them special......so don't hold your breath too long............but I am sure it will be worth the wait......eP.

if any 1 is interested in a kodi hook up send a pm not sure if it works in usa though but dnt see why it wouldn't first download the latest vertion off kodi google download kodi should b 16.1 it will b blank pm for the sources n u will have everything pretty much will share some info for free then u can pass it on and so forth normally I charge 60 pounds for the box with this installed and no its not the same as all the ebay 1ns lol offers there cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back