@Mossy ..
Burrrrrrrrrrn n n n n n.

I had to.. Gettin me good ... I love it
Yes thats the hibiscus... Here's another
image.jpeg

July 20th 6pmGMT
@mephisto mitch Mitch Mitch
That's right he's agreed to be the next vict.. Guest for live Q&A

Thank You Derek..I Love it..:bravo:..Thank you.

If you bring Me the 4 Best contributing people you have seen on site..2 members..2 staff..I'll give them the You are a Star Badge.
I'll let You be responsible for the Selection.

Oh SNAP hmm ok well I can already say I know who my two staffers are, @Waira and @Grim Reefer are Top Flight in my book!!! As for the two members I think that one might be fairly easy as well. @mohawk warrior is always bein a badass and @StarBright is just well amazeballs! There are LOTS of folks that are deserving of this and it is hard to narrow it down due to how many amazing folks we have here. But I will give some honorable mentions @Eyeoftheworld AKA our professional greeter and all around happy mamma is ballersauce too. @Rebel love you brudda, @budelee keep bringing those POM's home to the BW's and LST!! I love everyone here yall are all amazing!

ud never b able 2 come here if u think that's slagging u off not a chance that's the truth as said we are so harsh 2 ppl n 2 b honest that's nothing at all what I said not even almost offensive

where n when maybe a few times but again u guys cant take a joke half my family live there my mum was married n stayed in America for 40 years n even stayed with the naviho for 20 years so
Maybe just leave the whole one American is the same as the rest.. I don't even look at any of the folks here as to where they live we are all just auto loving growers here.. Leave it at that.. It is a tuff time over here right now

Thats the best part about this site!!! We get to make friends on both sides of the pond!!

Not to mention the tunes from all over the world. Was someone (sorry whever you are...don't remember who exactly) over in the music thread the turned me on to this catchy little, "get stuck in your head like a muther" tune that has a great WTF video to go with it...

Artist is out of South Africa if I remember right...

Last edited:
Maybe just leave the whole one American is the same as the rest.. I don't even look at any of the folks here as to where they live we are all just auto loving growers here.. Leave it at that.. It is a tuff time over here right now
again where has this happened ever??????? if u cant take any jokes then god help u maybe just a bad day egh? or woke up on the wrong side off the bed

again where has this happened ever??????? if u cant take any jokes then god help u maye just a bad day egh? woke up on the wrong side off the bed
When you say Americans can't do this or that you imply all of us.. Is this not correct? Maybe it's a comprehension issue.. Just asking you to not talk about us like that I don't think I am out of line I think you are as that is not what we do on this site.. We talk about growing and have fun not talk about what Americans can and can't do.. Do you get my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back