Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say Americans can't do this or that you imply all of us.. Is this not correct? Maybe it's a comprehension issue.. Just asking you to not talk about us like that I don't think I am out of line I think you are as that is not what we do on this site.. We talk about growing and have fun not talk about what Americans can and can't do.. Do you get my point?
again when and where??? show me!!"! its a simple question and if ur offended the wow that's unreal as its not harsh at all even in the smallest way

again when and where??? show me!!"! its a simple question and if ur offended the wow that's unreal as its not harsh at all even in the smallest way
Not offended I am merely pointing it out.. I have thick skin but I have read you post what Americans can and can't do a few times.. Just saying that is not what we do on this site.. Sorry if your offended or embarrassed

Not offended I am merely pointing it out.. I have thick skin but I have read you post what Americans can and can't do a few times.. Just saying that is not what we do on this site.. Sorry if your offended or embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back