Status
Not open for further replies.
Budding bush shot as I head off for the night...

DSCN6324.JPG

THANK the maker for such a beautiful thing as the HERB unreal. I sit here thirty five years of daily smoking and I love my herbs more than ever before. I will never quit ever. My casket will have a hole in it so you can give me one more blast before I take the big dirt nap. LOL

I have 13 tattoos and 2 of them are giant weed tattoos lol I will never stop smoking weed
THANK the maker for such a beautiful thing as the HERB unreal. I sit here thirty five years of daily smoking and I love my herbs more than ever before. I will never quit ever. My casket will have a hole in it so you can give me one more blast before I take the big dirt nap. LOL

I buried my dad with a joint. Start him off right in the light. I hope to go the same way! Here's to marijuana!!!

I buried my dad with a joint. Start him off right in the light. I hope to go the same way! Here's to marijuana!!!

The reason I moved to Colorado is because my dad had cancer and wanted to smoke freely, the last thing he did before he died was go to the weed store. I took him, he was happy as I have ever seen him and then he passed away the next morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back