Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well then there are all the other "good" drugs like LSD and Mushrooms and DMT I will do those too lol I like to hallucinate @tripaholic88 can relate I think

Yea im done with the Drugzzz.. i gotta kid and a wife and a business, LSD was fun mushies too! Oh i took some last year, small dose!! had a great time with the wife!!
I have to have a my Xanax cant live/grow without my Xanax and a nug of bud!! thats all i need!! Excedrin!! That to!! :cheers:

Yea im done with the Drugzzz.. i gotta kid and a wife and a business, LSD was fun mushies too! Oh i took some last year, small dose!! had a great time with the wife!!
I have to have a my Xanax cant live/grow without my Xanax and a nug of bud!! thats all i need!! Excedrin!! That to!! :cheers:

I have literally been addicted to almost every drug one can be addicted to, Xanax was one of the worst for me because I DIED as a result of doing them. I have seizures and was taking a lot of Xanax, long story short I didn't take any for 3 days and was swimming in the ocean I had a seizure and went underwater, then breathed in a lung full of salt water. I was dead for almost 10 minutes.............. Longer story shorter Derek Doesn't do Xanax any more

The reason I moved to Colorado is because my dad had cancer and wanted to smoke freely, the last thing he did before he died was go to the weed store. I took him, he was happy as I have ever seen him and then he passed away the next morning

Similar story with my dad. But not exactly. Touchy subject for me. Some other time... sorry to hear about your father D.

Bring up DADS now you bring a tear to my eye My dad went 12 years ago. I miss him more than anyone could imagine I partied more with my dad than anyone else. He was a WW2 VET WHO LANDED ON THE BEACHES OF Normandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back